chapter 11🌒

(trigger warning: suicide + self harm; please be cautious!)

- kylo -

kylo walked the halls confidently as he moved with power; the fear of those around him fueling his need. but his head remained in the clouds as he ponders over last nights events.

"I will make you beg" he remembers the sounds of your breathing; shaky as shallow. your mind was racing with thoughts of him; one thought particularly wondered over his. you were thinking of him fucking you, your hips banging harshly into the counter as you watched him through the mirror. he imagined holding the back of your neck; pushing your head into the mirror to make your back arch into him; causing him to push deeper inside you. you thought of how he'd feel inside, so far that you could have sworn he was touching your stomach. the thought alone makes kylo want to take care of you now.

"supreme leader?" hux snaps kylo out of his thoughts, making kylo aggregated. kylo was ignoring hux for a reason, he never stopped talking.

"what" kylo says through his gritted teeth turning to look at hux; but he was not looking at kylo, he was looking at you.

you held you head high as you walked in the direction which kylo and hux stood, the stormtroopers behind you following their leader. you talked while moving your hands, still as graceful as ever, the sound of your heels hitting the floor with a strong force. kylo watched you intently as your hair flowed behind you, bouncing off your back. you were in conversation with phasma about your next plan of action when kylo noticed hux staring at your neck a small deep red patch lay on your neck, making kylo smirk.

hux scoffed, "what did you do" he asks kylo, shaking his head in disapproval. kylo turned to face hux; making him take a step away from his towering stature.

"she is my wife, and I can do to her whatever I please" kylo says lowly, anger lacing every word as he continues walking your way.

hux catches kylos attention again when he speaks "we cannot have the empress of the first order walking around with filthy marks all over her, it's-"

kylo stops walking; turning only his head to look at hux over his shoulder "I don't know what you expect, general hux, but my wife is my business. and if you disagree with the way she appears, I suggest you stop looking" kylo turns back to face you, leaving the conversation with one last remark "and If you don't, I will make you regret that decision"

you see him and stop in your tracks, making the stormtroopers take a step back away from you.

"emperor" you greet him, a small polite smile on your face.

"empress" kylo responds, his deep voice echoing off the silent hallway.

"we can discuss more later, phasma, thank you" you turn and smile to her, putting your hand on her arm lightly.

"of course, empress." she answers you and nods to you and kylo "emperor, empress" she bids you both farewell and leaves; the stormtroopers nod to you and kylo once more before following phasma.

kylo waits till it is just you two in the hallway to speak. "general hux seems to disagree with my treatment of you" he says, looking at you with blazing eyes, his hands clasped behind his back.

"oh? and why is that?" you look at kylo confused, making him roll his eyes.

"because of this" kylo reaches up and flicks the bruise, he watches you wince from pain. he lower's his voice, stepping closer to you "although you are my wife, and I can do what I want with you, he makes a high point.. you cannot go gallivanting through this ship showing off a mark of such sort. it's a violation of my privacy" he can see the confusion in your eyes as you realize what was on your neck; you reach up and touch the area.