chapter 9 🌒

- kylo -

it's been three days since the massacre on yavin and kylo has not seen you since he left you on the hangar after landing back on the finalizer. kylo had been so wrapped up in his tiring work of being the supreme leader that he has not once thought of you; till now.

kylo was seated on his throne; his knights surrounding him. he stares blankly at the door; battling in his mind whether or not he should check on you. you were so filled with rage; he loved watching you in action.

kylo thinks back to the battle; he stood deep in the trees as he watched you take hits from a man in resistance clothing. he watched as you spit up your own blood and whined from each hit to the face. he wanted to see if you could handle yourself; maybe even watch you die.

you were thrown back onto the cold hard ground, your lightsaber thrown feet away from you as the man stood over you; kylo inched forward.

he was about to use the force to bring your saber closer to you when suddenly you opened your palm and the hilt shot to you, making its home in your hand.

kylo watched with a blank face as you dug your saber through the man and up into his throat; blood and insides spilling around you, making kylo smile.

he stepped farther into the dark trees shielding himself from your eyes as you stood up shaking. kylo felt the rush of anger fill your senses as you walked fast towards the town. you were to only kill the resistance and not the innocences in order to keep your alliances without knowledge. but as you made your way up to a random citizen; cutting his body into two, kylo let you continue. seeing you with so much rage made him excited. he knew he could use you for battle; he knew the dark side flowed freely through your veins.

your adrenaline was pumping so fast, the fire that ignited it was slowly dying out with each stab of your lightsaber. kylo couldn't let you stop; he used his powers to give you some of his energy making you scream with pleasure at the sudden second wind. kylo pushed so much of his power into you, he could see what was shown through your eyes. he made your vision blurry as you cut through screaming children. he knew you would regret this later and think it was all your fault.

"I am going to break you"

after your killing spree was finished, kylo watched as you sliced the head generals head off his shoulders with no second thought. your mind was blank; no guilt was present as anger stood in front of the door, shutting out any emotion that could have halted your actions.

he watched your anger crawl slowly back into its hole as you came to. you looked around expressionless at the mess of bodies around you. the stormtroopers dipped their fingers into the bloody bodies, marking their helmets with blood as a term of endearment to you and kylo.

"all hail the red empress" they say in allusion. kylo smirked and mumbles the words as well, giving you a short nod when you made eye contact.

kylo's eyes followed your movements as you noticed the child in the corner next to a large tree; fire burning not too far from the body. kylo felt the flood of emotions break through the lock in your mind; making you scream In pain, crouching down beside the child.

"what have I done?" the pain in your voice loud enough to hurt anyone that heard it; kylo remained numb.

he walked up to you, grabbing your arm and leading you in the direction of the loading ship to embark on your journey back to the finalizer when you looked up at him

"kylo, what have I done?" you croak out making kylo sigh and kiss your forehead hastily before turning and walking up the ramp; leaving you in the dust kicking up under his boots. he could not look at you with knowing he fueled you to do those horrible things. he wanted to push you; see how far you could bend before you broke. and he could feel as he rose up the ramp that this time, he had done the job.