07

Share mo lang?

What kind of reply is that? So he doesn't really care? Oh, Pierre is probably joking. I should not make a big deal out of this. I just sent a laughing emoji and wished him good night. I fell asleep waiting for his reply... that never came.

"What movie do you want to watch?"

Nasa harapan kami ng sinehan ngayon at pumipili ng panonoorin. They all wanted to watch Hello Love Goodbye but I wanted to watch Never Not Love You. I sighed out of defeat.

"Promise. Next week 'yan," Calli assured me.

I simply rolled my eyes, "Yeah, right. Whatever."

Upon entering the cinema, Jess aggressively tapped my shoulders and whispered, "Right side, gitna. Sina Pierre."

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko, and I immediately scanned the right side of the cinema. Jess is right. Hannah, Lind, Russel, and Pierre were sitting there.

"I guess you're thankful that I forced you now," Calli grinned as she walked past me.

Just like what I had expected, Calli led us to the row in front of where Pierre and his friends were seated. They even purposely left the seat in front of Pierre vacant for me to sit on. I glared at them before sitting. Baka kung ano pang isipin ni Pierre. I glanced at him to see if he noticed, but he was just busy with his phone.

Pierre is wearing a black oversized polo shirt with red floral prints and beige shorts. His first three buttons are opened, revealing his silver necklace. He also has a tiny earcuff on his left ear.

Baka hindi niya kami napansin. Hindi pa naman nagsisimula 'yung movie. Should I call his attention?

"Uy," I said, looking at Pierre.

Napakunot ang noo niya nang makita niya kami pero agad din itong napalitan ng ngiti. He ruffled my hair, "Love," he winked.

He tapped the Jess, Calli, and Jiela's shoulders. He also ruffled Kass' hair. He greeted us, "You're here. Hindi man lang kayo namansi-"

"Kanina pa namin kinakausap, baliw. Busy ka kasi kakachat," Lind cut him off and tried to grab his phone.

Pierre just smiled and did a peace sign. "Sorry," he said and went back to his phone.

I was so distracted by Pierre's manly vanilla scent while watching the movie. At times, he randomly ruffles my hair and leans on my seat. I refused to look at him, because my eyes were all puffy after crying for most of the scenes.

After finishing the movie, Pierre and his friends immediately bid us goodbye. I pouted, and Pierre laughed when he saw me. He lightly held my chin and rubbed it, "Cute mo."

When they left, Calli imitated what Pierre did by holding and rubbing Jiela's chin.

"Sana all cute," Jess muttered.

Kass narrowed her eyes, "What? Doesn't Pierre always do that?" she said as she pulled Calli's hand, "Tara na."

We have been craving samgyup since last week, so we went to a Korean restaurant for lunch.