Hyunchan

Dom: chan
Sub:Hyunjin
Genre: fluff
_________________________________
Hyunjins pov.
Today was just a normal day boring as ever because my boyfriend is in his stupid studio. I swear that boy never leaves that stop chair. With his stupid laptop. Plus his stupid .. idek why I'm going on about this I should just call him and tell him I want attention.

So that's exactly what I did. I pulled out my phone and dialed Chan's number.

Channieeeeee come home I miss you it's like 11pm. I want cuddles and kisses from my favorite boyyyyyy.

Baby I'm busy right now I promise I'll be home as quick as I possibly can.

Can you promise your not lying. Your always busy theses days. Attitude laced my tone.

I know baby I'll be home in an hour tops promise. I love you I have to get back to work.

Okay I guess. I love you too channie

And with that the line cut and I looked at the clock it read '11:04' so chan has till 12:04 to be home. I love him so much but he always makes these promise he can't keep. "I'll be home at 9" doesn't come home till 3am. "I'll take tomorrow off" goes in at 7am sharp. "I'm going on break so we can FaceTime for a half hour" forgets to take one and comes home late. It's starting to hurt my feelings.

Is he so bored of me he doesn't want to even be home? Or better yet around me? What if he doesn't love me anymore. No that's just stupid of course chan is loves me. He says it everyday. I should just talk about the bad. Sometimes he goes in early so he can make it home before 8. And sometimes he makes me breakfast for when I wake up since he's already gone. I just wish I'd get so spend some time with him.

I decided to watch a movie to wait for channie to come home. "Let's see ouuu the aristo cats say less" I said smiling at the tv in me and channie bedroom.

Times passed
And passed
And passed
And passed
Until I finally feel asleep. The last time I looked at the clocked it said 2;47 chan had broke yet another one of his promises and I can't even stay up to get upset with him about it. Darkness toke over my angry body wanting an explanation.

Chan's POV.
I was working on this last song until changbin tapped my shoulder. "Dude it's almost 3 didn't you promise your man you'd come home at 12." He said pointing at the clock. "Oh shit he's gonna kill me" I said saving everything and trying to grab all my stuff and make a dash home. But before I leave I look at jisung and changbin. "Guys I can't come in for two days. I haven't taken any time off and I know Jinnie is going to be super upset with me when I get home."  They both agreeded to help. "Alright see you later guys text if ya need anything" I repeated before running to my car.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck. How could I have done this and left Jinnie all alone again. I know how much he hates sleeping alone and he it is 3:07 in the morning and I'm not there to cuddle him to sleep. I started to speed down the high way not even caring if I get pulled over because at this point I just wanted to get home and sleep with my baby.

After what felt like forever I finally parked outside our little house running to the steps I almost dropped my keys but didn't and quietly walked in the house. I slipped my shoes off taking my sweater off with it. I walked into the living room looking for my cute little boyfriend. After seeing he wasn't in there I knew he had to be forcefully sleeping alone in our bed.