Hyunchan

Dom- chan
Sub-Hyunjin
Smuttttt
________________________________
So today chan has been at the studio since like 9 am and it's already 8:57 pm. I was getting aggravated with him so I decided to head over and see what he was doing.

I put on simple black joggers and Chan's hoodie I didn't bother with a shirt. I grabbed my keys and headed on a Journey. "I'll see you guys in a bit ima go see what Chan's up too"

"Okay jinnie" Minho said waving going to find jisung.i smiled and got into the car.

Within 4 minutes I was outside the jyp building heading inside to find chan. I rode the elevator until finally his floor and enter the room.

I saw his concentration and decided to give him a minute before breaking his thought. I sat over on the couch going unnoticed by my boyfriend until his phone caught my attention.

I opened it with ease as I knew his password and opened it to this website on this specific model

Only 29.99
I stared at the phone for a couple of minutes admiring the clothing. Then I realized did chan like this ? Did he want me to wear something like this ? I mean we've never done anything like that so.

Well I mean he was looking at it so maybe? I decided to save the site on my phone and put Chan's back on the couch looking untouched. Finally after forever he snapped into reality

"Hey my love what are you doing here?"he asked. I walked over and plopped into his lap.

"Well I missed you and I wanted to see you" I started kissing on his jaw line and neck. He gripped my hips rubbing circles on my thighs signaling me to keep going.

I smiled against his neck getting an idea. I was gonna tease him a lot tonight get next day shipping for that peace and surprise him. I grinder down a bit causing him to groan and grip my ass.

I kept sucking on his neck leaving small hickies everywhere I felt his hard on press on my ass that's when I decided to just hop off him.

"Come on im tired let's go home." He stared at me for a couple minutes and quietly got up. He followed me to the car I made sure to stop a couple times so he'd push against the back of my body.

We drive hime with me drawing circles on his inner thigh almost touching his dick but avoiding it purposely. We pulled up outside and I got out of the car without a word and headed into the dorms.

I started to strip in the hallway walking to our shared room knowing the others were asleep and not coming out. I felt chan snake his arm around my neck and whisper in my ear. "Stop what your doing and get into our room Hyunjin or I swear I'll-." He stopped himself and just let go. I looked at him in shock but instantly smiled walking away.

I threw my shirt off as I walked into our shared room. I threw on his hoodie and got under the covers ready to fall asleep. Chan sits on the bed I can feel his hornyness.