Hyunho

Dom: Minho
Sub: Hyunjin

Another pointless argument between jisung and Hyunjin. All started because Hyunjin wasn't perfecting the rap part and those two always seem to have stupid arguments.

I sighed waiting for them to stop and apologize for acting stupid just as everyone else waited with annoyed faces. I love Hyunjin because he's my boyfriend and all but he is one petty boy.

But this time shocked everyone.

Hyunjins pov.
"I just need help why can't you just be supportive for once" I ask ready to make up already.

"Because Hyunjin your useless and don't know how to do anything right" my jaw dropped and the last couple words kept replaying in my head.

"You stupid brat your gonna give up working at the family buisness to be a singer ? Your ugly face will never make it far." My dad screamed.

"But dad I could make a lot of money to invest in-"

I was cut off my a punch to the face. My nose stung as I watched blood drop from my nose.

"Your worthless and don't know how to do anything right now get out before I kill you" My father screamed.

I cried running out of the house. I ran until I couldn't anymore. It was cold and pooring rain out. I dropped to the sidewalk and called channie Hyung.

"Hyung I'll take them up on the offer. But can I stay with you .. I ... have no where else to go now" I cried. He agreed to pick me up.

The memory fresh in my mind. That was the first time he hit me and it wasn't the last. I felt everyone staring at me I didn't even realize tears were streaming down my face.

"Hyunjin I'm sorry I didn't mean-" jisung started but was cut off.

"No it's fine I have to go"I said reaching the door but Minho tugged my arm.

"Baby are you oka-"

"I'm fine would you just leave me alone" I yelled. He looked at me shocked but let go. I froze for a second and left slamming the door shut behind me.

I check the time on my phone 10:37pm. I walked out of the building into the city. I toke a deep breathe trying to calm down.

I was crossing the street as it started to rain hard. It was cold out and I didn't bring a sweater. I sighed again letting my mind take over.

"Hyunjin ah come here baby" my mom called. I was 7. I quickly ran to the living room smiling.

"Put on your rain coat and boots we can play in the rain for a bit I know you love the rain Jinnie" she smiled

I was so happy I almost tripped running up the stairs to get my things. I slipped everything on coming downstairs.

"Ready mommy"

We went outside and splashed in the puddles. I even showed her a cold mud castle I made.

She smiled and picked me up giving me a big hug.

"Look Jinnie a rainbow" I hugged her so hard

I sighed missing my mom. My phone was buzzing but I didn't care. My body shivered as I crossed yet another street. Mind fading again.

"What happened dad" I said sad eyes. I was only 12.

"It was raining to hard son I couldn't see and a car slide on the on coming side. It was too late and we couldn't save her" my dad cried.