Minsung

Dom: jisung
Sub: Minho
Requested by: HanlixShuahan
Hope you like it!!

Minho's pov.
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing it was jisung.

"Hello"
"Hey pup wanna go shopping today"
"Is that a question of course when do you need me ready by"
"Funny you should say I'm outside actually but take your time pup"
"OUT SIDE RIGHT NOW HOLD ON"

I hung and and scrambled to my feet rummaging around my room looking for something cute to wear. I dug into my closet deciding on a cute white t with a Nike sign wrapped in flowers with a flowy skirt topped off with my pink boots to match the flowers on the shirt.

I rushed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. Sprayed my coconut perfume and headed out the door wallet and phone in hand.

"Awe you look so cute pup" jisung said kissing my cheek as I got into the car.

"Thanks sung"

"Where do you wanna go baby"

"Can we go to the mall please" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course baby" he said turning on some music for us to listen to on the way.

Finally after what felt like forever we reached our destination. He got out of the car walking to my side to open the door (what a fucking gentleman must be nice)

We walked into the mall hand and hand trying to decide where to go first.

"How about Aero pastel? They have nice clothes baby" he gestured.

"Ou yes let's go" I waltzed into the store quickly going to the women's section browsing around for new skirts and sweaters.

After looking threw a couple racks an outfit on the manikin caught my eye.

"Green us absolutely your color my love go try it on" jisung said popping up out of no where scaring me

"Jesus sungie you scared me." I giggled looking for my sizes.

Jisung went over to speak to a employee letting her know what I was doing.

I found all my sizes and headed into the dressing room. After stripping and carefully changing I walked out of the room to the mirror in the middle of the store to see.

"I'll take that whole outfit and anything else he try's on that he likes so you can bag it and ring me up whenever." Jisung said not loud enough for me to hear.

"Wow baby you look gorgeous. I love the color on you" he complimented.

"Thanks sungie" I smiled.

"Give us a spin I wanna see the whole thing baby" he requested. I happily spun around for him to see the whole outfit.

"Perfect my love your absolutely stunning." He smiled giving me another kiss on the cheek.