Seungjin

Seungmin gives me real too energy sorry not sorry 😭. That mans a demon on the low. Also story's based off this performance with my own twists 😙

Anyways on to the story

Hyunjins pov.
I was so excited to go on stage today and preform one of our newer songs gods menu. I love preforming live it's my favorite thing to do

Also let's really talk about my hair cause damn growing it out great decision on my part. They stylists were just finishing up on me and my boyfriend Seungmin walked over.

"Hey baby you excited to preform?" He asked fluffing my hair a bit.

"Of course Minnie. I miss stay so much" I smiled back at him.

We talked for a little bit before it was his turn when I decided to go sit by minho Hyung aka my bestie sadly.

"Hey Jinnie how you feeling today better?" He asked with worried eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine I promise" I lied. But he worried to much I'll be fine.

"When was the last time you slept Hyunjin and don't you dare lie to me" he asked.

"I don't know like Tuesday maybe?"

"Hyunjin it's Friday and we've been practicing non stop are you sure your good to preform?"

"Yes Hyung I'm fine. I'll sleep later"

"Hyunjin really promise please? I'm worried about you and it's not good I'm the only one who knows you share a room with seungmin wouldn't it help you better if he knew about your insomnia?"

"No. We're not going to tell him I've got it under control honest" I smiled.

I don't even feel tired to be honest. After a while that tired feeling isn't really there anymore it's more like an empty feeling. But today I have to say I feel a bit more tired then usual.

I walked over to the table with water bottles on it and toke one drinking almost all of it in a couple big gulps it woke me up just fine.

"You guys ready ?" Chan Hyung asked us all before we went on stage.

"Stray kids" we all cheered getting into positions on stage.

Sunddenly the music came on with the flashing lights. Oh shit those are bright. And kind of making me dizzy. I quickly got back into the dance. Jisung came in bewtween me and felix rapping.

I felt my knee be a little wobbly but I tried to ignore it. Chan's lines came and I went to stand on the side lines catching my breathe. It hasn't even been a minute and I'm feeling exhausted.

I look over to minho whose on the other side. I try catching his attention but I failed. Minnie comes in to sing his lines switching to jeongin.

I come up to the front from the back "DU DU DU DU DU DU DU" I say controlling everyone's moments swiftly.

Up to the front making a c motion. My legs are starting to vivably shake now. Chan comes in again and we make the swaying movements. I try again to grab minhos attention failing.

Almost like my mind was in slow motion it switched from jeongin back to jisung.

My head was killing me I felt like I was gonna puke. Felixs part came and we got to sit on the ground for a second. I felt my weight dragging me down and scaring me into not being able to get back up.

Jeongin and min go facing each other switching to chan right after pulling my self off the floor again I felt a wave of tiredness wash over me. I finally catch minhos attention and mouthed 'help'