Hyunsung -requested

Dom:jisung
Sub:Hyunjin
Requested by hyuckbaby
LMFOAOAO I hope you like it.

Hyunjins pov.
We were in the studio recording for gods menu when It was finally my turn.

I always get self conscious when everyone's here I feel like there all staring at me and it makes me nervous.

I step up to the mic and began my part only to get cut off almost instantly. Changbin had stopped to tell me to lower my voice and make it get louder as I spoke. My face went red and I began again.

This time he stopped it to tell me pronounce it a little better. I looked at the floor apologizing and tried again but it still wasn't right.

He rubbed his hand on his forehead visibly annoyed with me. I was the last one so everyone was only staying till I got it right witch was even worse because my anxiety was through the roof right now.

"I'm sorry" I whispered. He rolled his eyes and began the music again. I started off good and then messed it up right at the end.

"For the love of god Hyunjin it's one sentence. Your telling me your slow ass can't say this one thing correctly" he yelled earning everyone's attention.

Jisung and minho looked pissed. Tears filled my eyes falling as I looked down at my feet. "I'm sorry Hyung I didn't mean too-"

"Hyunjin I told you 50 times do you want to waste everyone's time I don't even know how you got into this group" he said clearly aggervated.

My mouth dropped as I left the booth instantly grabbing my jacket and leaving the room. Tears blurred my vision as I left the building walking back to our dorm. I went right into me and jisung shared room and cried.

Jisungs pov.
I was paying attention the whole time I could see exactly where Hyunjin was messing up and just as I was about to step in with a more helpful way changbin snapped at the poor boy.

Seeing Hyunjin cry really pissed me off. I've been in love with this kid since we started and he doesn't deserve that.

"What the hell is wrong with you. You know he has anxiety with all of us in here and your gonna yell at him? I'm sorry but your a complete dick." Minho spat angry his bestfriend just left in tears.

"No really changbin that was uncalled for you could have simply explained the issue why be a dick about it? He's beautiful and a talented dancer but he has social anxiety. He's perfect and you owe him an apology" I said surprising everyone as I normally don't show care towards anyone when the cameras are off.

"I didn't mean to snap at him I'm just tired that's no excuse I'm gonna apologize when we get home." He frowned. I could tell he didn't mean to but Hyunjin is very delicate person.

I shook my head as we all walked to the dorms together only a 5 minute walk.

We opened the door hearing complete silence. I frowned thinking the poor boy cried himself to sleep.

I see his phone and shoes in the middle of the hallway probably fell out. Me and minho near the door.

"Minho Hyung let me yah? We've been close lately and I wanna talk to him" I asked.

He smiled. "He likes you too jisung now tell him so I can be an uncle already" he said pushing me in our room.

I look at Jinnie all curled up into his bed lights off and laying facing away from me.

I knew he was awake because his breathing was ragged meaning he's trying to hide his sobs.

I sat on the end of the bed. "Hyunjin-ah" I called no answer.