Seungjin

Dom: seungmin
Sub: Hyunjin
_________________________________

Hyunjins pov.
I was so excited for today's game. I've been practicing really hard and minnies gonna come watch. If you didn't know I play basketball for JYP high school. I'm team captain at that and today we have a game playoffs matter of fact.

I wouldn't say I'm the best on the team. But I can say I'm one of them.

Anyways the game is right after school and since it's the playoffs everyone's coming to watch. Changbin is coming to support felix. Woojin for chan. Jisung for Minho and Innie to support me since he's my cousin.

I was packing my locker getting out my uniform when I felt kisses pressed onto my neck. "Hey baby you ready to kick sm highs ass." Minnie smiled. "You have no idea plus a bunch of scouts will be coming today. I know we're only juniors but if I can impress them early then maybe they'll sign me for next year. Channie Hyung and Minho Hyung too it's there dream as much as mine." I told him.

"Well baby I'm gonna be front row watching I love you good luck. We'll see you at the court in 20" He gave me a quick kiss.

"I love you too Minnie" I smiled.

I met up with Minho and chan in the locker room to get ready before we do some drills pregame. "What up losers" I laughed scaring the shit out of chan.

"Your the only loser here dummy" Minho shot back.

"rUDEEE" I screamed with my dramatic ass.

"Hyunjin can I borrow you-" I turned my back.

"You can't still be ignoring me because I didn't count you as an Aussie when I went live on insta yesterday I'm sorryyyyyy JINNIEEEE YOUR MY FAV AUSSIE HERE" Felix screamed just as dramatic as I am.

"I guess I can forgive you 1 condition" I laughed.

"Anything"

"Strawberry Cake all week" I smiled.

"Deal"

We all finally stopped clowning around and started to get dressed for the game. Once in my uniform I laced up my brand new kyries and joined everyone on the court.

We did drills for about 10 minutes before coach called us over. "Okay you guys we gotta play good this is playoff and we need to win. I heard sm plays dirty so please be careful nothing is worth anyone's health okay? Now whose ready to kick some serious ass" he hyped us up. We all cheered taking our warm ups off and getting into our starting lines.

Starting was me chan Minho felix and chase. I toke my spot as point guard waiting for the other team to get into place so we could jump for the ball. I spared a glance to the crowd looking for the boys as I quickly stopped Minnie. We made eye contact as I smiled at him. He blew a kiss and next thing I heard jisung yelling.

"GOOOOO MINHOOOOOO" he scream causing Minho to go completely red in the face. After what felt like forever the other team finally joined us on the court. I stepped to the middle face to face with some tall kid whose name I'm pretty sure was Brian.

"Ready to get your ass kicked hwang" he smirked.

"Ready to lose and go home" I asked chan high giving me.