Hyunminsung part 2

Top:Minho (hard core top)
Bottom:Hyunjin (very submissive)
Jisung: switch

Not requested but I thought this would be a cool part 2 for the last request but with my own plot and twist ideas. Hope you guys like it 💓!

Hyunjins pov. (The next morning and everyone decided to stay out another night)

I frowned waking up alone in my bed minho and jisung no where to be found. I raised my eyebrow looking around trying to find my phone.

I found it checking the gc the other member saying they wouldn't be coming home again. I get up changing into sweatpants and a t shirt.

I walked I got he living room and the smell of a good breakfast hit me. I smiled walking into the kitchen watching Minho teach jisung how to pour the pancake batter.

"Jinnie your up!" Jisung smiled almost dropping the batter but Minho with his quick ass reflexes caught it.

I smiled. "Hey sung hey babe" Minho came over giving me a small peck on the cheek causing me to blush. "Aweee jinnies blushing he's so cute how come I've never seen that before." Jisung asked.

My face switched to a glare at Minho. He's trying to put me in sub space on purpose.

"I'm gonna go wash up" I said walking away.

"Was it something I said Hyung? I feel like everytime Hyunjin has something sweet happen he gets angry" Jisung asked.

"No baby he's not mad at you. He just has to well .. come to terms with himself on something that he'll tell you about when your ready okay honey?" He whispered.

"Okay minho Hyung."

I walked into the bathroom shutting the door and locking it after me. Flash backs from yesterday slip into my mind.

We walked to the hall closet together while I waited for Minho to grab the sheets.

"Wtf is wrong with you minho you purposely tried to put me in sub space in front of jisung. I told you I didn't want to tell him. And I most certainly didn't tell you so you could mess around. Jisung just got into our relationship I told you when I was ready I would but you just keep pushing"  I whispered.

"My prince I wasn't trying to hurt you but I know once your honest with him and yourself you'll be happier. You'll feel better and the reason your not telling jisung is because your not ready to really admit it to yourself. Hyunjin I've caught you in not only sub space but little space as well and you might not think I know but I do and if I'm so bad for trying to help you then maybe I shouldn't try anymore." He whispered yelled back at me.

I stepped back tears forming in my eyes. "I you wernt .. I'm not a little or a sub so just drop it" I said tears streaming down my face.

"I love you Hyunjin and that's why your gonna tell jisung tomorrow or I swear to god I will" he wiped my tears giving me a small kiss.

"You might be mad at me but it's for your own good. Plus I miss jinjin I haven't spoken to him in a while" he smiled.

"Fine" I wiped my face so you couldn't tell I had tears.

We walked back to our room in silence.