Hyunho

Top: Minho
Bottom: Hyunjin
Requested by: YoYoYoyokay

Hyunjins pov.
Okay I hate to outright say this but honestly I feel like being a brat today. Minho has been busy for like the last 4 days and I'm just bored and the number one way to get his attention is to act like a brat.

We are currently taking a 10 minute break from dancing as I walk over to jeongin (my ex) and sit next to him.

"Hey innie whats up" I asked looking at Minho but quickly somewhere else when he noticed me.

"Nothing much Jinnie I'm just tried and we are just reviewing you felix and Minho Hyung haven't even taught us the new steps yet."

"Awe I promise I'll help you with it innie" I smiled giving him a cute face.

"Alright guys it's time for the dance line to teach us the new steps" chan announced everyone in a straight line but us.

"Okay so it's gonna go da da dada da da a" he explained but made a small mistake normally I wouldn't say anything but like I said he wants a Bart he'll get one.

"Actually Minho Hyung it's like this" I grabbed his hands demonstrating how the move was really done making sure to act cute doing so.

"Stop Hyunjin you won't like where this takes you" he whispered.

"Actually Hyung you should stop and learn how to dance" I giggle leaving the whole room shocked.

I toke my place back in the line Minho was practically fumming.

"What" i asked but everyone seemed to ignore it. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Anyways so it's like this" Minho demonstrated the right way this time.

Practice went well after me purposely ignoring him when he tried to touch me.

We got into his car as he was taking us back to our shared apartment (in this there is no dorms they life with the significant other or by themselves)

His hand gripped my thigh hard. I simply removed his hand and shifted towards the window looking out the whole time.

We finally arrived as we went into the building into the elevator he tried to hold my hand but I just pulled away. Finally we got to our floor and walked into our shared apartment.

Minho pinned me against the door. "You need to learn to stop acting like a brat"

"Then you need to learn how to give you boyfriend attention. God Minho when was the last time you made a day for me. Hmm thought so." I pushed him back wards

"So why not talk to me instead of acting like a brat." He asked.

"BECAUSE YOU DONT PAY ATTENTION UNLESS I ACT LIKE ONE" god it's so annoying. He thinks he's all that and doesn't even listen to me.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the little secluded balcony we have. He toke me to the edge and looked over at the pretty city at night.

"You know Jinnie" he said hugging my waist from behind. "What"

"If you want my attention baby just ask. I'm sorry I've been ignoring you let me make it up to you?" He asked kissing my neck.

"I don't know Hyung mmm" I moaned feeling him suck on my sweet spot.

"Let me show you how much I love you. And that your mine and mine only" he pulled me back and pushed me on to the patio couch we had

 And that your mine and mine only" he pulled me back and pushed me on to the patio couch we had