Seungjin part 2^

Hyunjins pov.
2 months after the accident.

My head was killing me as I was trying to walk up my stairs properly. My dad has left of another "trip" and I called Minnie to come over and hang out with me till my appointment to get a smaller brace today. 

I finally got upstairs and into my comfy bed texting my boyfriend that he could just walk in. Waiting for him I decided to talk a little nap.

"Babyy you can't just leave the door unlocked people might try to rob you" seungmin said smiling at me. I lazily opened my eyes zoning out thinking about basketball. "Hey you okay?" He asked sitting next to me on the bed.

"Yeah I'm fine I just can't take my mind off the season. I just want to play ball with the boys" I said flipping on my stomach my ass out for min to see not on purpose of course. He looked right at it but then back to my eyes.

"I know it's hard baby don't stress you'll be back playing there in no time and I'll be there every game to support you" he smiled. I melted at his calm words and hugged around his waist. My face laying right by his clothed dick making myself comfy as he payed back on the headboard.

He moved a bit but eventually let me just watch tv like this. "Can we watch basketball" I asked. He nodded yes and put it on the channel. "I'm sorry I just can't take my mind off it. It's like I'm focused on it because I shouldn't be." I said.

He moved his hand down my back rubbing just above my ass. My breathe hitched as I felt his member half harden through his sweatpants. "Can I tale you mind off it my prince" he asked. I nodded my head.

He flipped me over carefully and started kissing my jaw slowly trailing from one side to the other reaching to my ear. "I want you to close your mind."

"Focus on me and me only" he said sucking below my ear drawing circles on my chest. My breathing became irregular.

"When I kiss you think of only me touching you" he kissed my lips biting and sucking at them.

"Forget the stress" he kisses me again.

"The sadness" he starts playing with my clothed dick.

"Anyone whose touched you before me" he removed my shirt and left hickies trailing down my chest.

"Focus on me and what you want" he got down to my v line playing with the hem of my pants. He kissed on it a bit and then came up to my ear biting on it softly.

"Now tell me baby boy what do you want me to do to you" he whispered. Pull my pants and boxers off carefully so he doesn't hurt my knee.

I contemplated things until I whispered something back into his ears.

"Awe that's what you want baby boy? Your wish is my command" he said turning me on my back.

He put my legs on his shoulders covering his dick in lube from my dresser drawer. He slower put his member in waiting for me to adjust.

I moaned at the stretch. "Daddyy" I breathed out. "What's wrong baby you like this? Huh" he whispered.

"Yes daddyy" I moaned feeling him speed up. He started pounding into me. "Your mine baby." He said. 

"No one else will ever see you like this"

"No one will ever have my baby a stuttering mess like I make you will they"he asked.

I moaned as he was starting to hit my prostate. He gripped my hips hard. "I asked you a question princess now answer it" I could feel the dominance laced in his tone.

"Yes daddyy" I breathed feeling myself becoming close. "I'm close" I repeated.

"Come then baby"he said starting to pump my member sending me over the edge. I came in my stomach clenching around Minnie. 

He slowly came after me but spilt it on my thighs. "Lay still baby I'll clean you up" he said going to get a towel. I smiled laying my head back.

He came back into the room cleaning me up as I lazily laid there. "You okay my prince?" He asked.

"I'm perfect thank you Minnie now can we have cuddles because I'm cold and tired" I whined making grabby hands at my boyfriend.

"Of course baby here" he said giving me his sweatshirt. I smiled as he climbed into bed with me tangling his body with mine. And for once I could take my mind off the stupid brace and basketball and be happy for a change. It felt good