9 - The Mothership

The ship's interior was incredibly white and pristine - sleek metal railings ran across the passages, and the sound of hundreds of Kosmikiles bustling around echoed against the synthetic walls. The lilac ninja was hunched behind a group of miscellaneous boxes, on the lookout for a clearing. She had to find Sigma and convince her not to destroy the city - the people living there have to rebuild everything, like, every week. 

She observed the passing Kosmikiles closely - there seemed to be different types. Some had four arms, most had two. Some had shinier skin than others, brighter coloured hair, a tail, scales. There definitely was variety when it came to these strange alien creatures, but Jupiter knew nothing about how defensive they possibly were. With her staff gone and broken, she had no useful weapons on her; she just hoped she didn't have to fight her way to Sigma.

Once the coast was clear, she sneaked down the long hall, passing many doors, each hiding the suspicious activity these Kosmikiles were up to. The mothership consisted of multiple floors, each one buzzing with activity. If Sigma was an important figure to these aliens, then she'd likely be on one of the top levels, thought the lilac ninja. Jupiter stealthily passed a large window, and couldn't help but look inside. Kosmikiles dressed in protective gear seemed to be working on a huge weapon - a giant laser-like weapon. Could this be Sigma's master plan? A way to take the natural stardust of Ninjago City, leaving nothing but lifeless matter? 

The lone ninja ran past the huge window without being seen, but as she turned the corner, she froze. Sigma and another smaller alien were standing just a few steps from her. Jupiter suppressed a gasp and tried to escape, but it was too late. The smaller Kosmikile had noticed the ninja snooping around and pointed in her direction. 

"Chief! Look! An intruder!" Quentin yelped, pointing at the startled girl. 

Sigma's eyes widened in curiosity at the sight of Jupiter. Out of nowhere, two other aliens stepped out from behind the wall and blocked Jupiter from evading the situation. She was surrounded. But this was all part of the plan, right? 

"Seize her and bring her to the control room. I'll deal with her." The Chief ordered calmly. The two goons clutched Jupiter's arms and led her up the many levels of the ship, following Sigma into the aircraft's control room.

NINJAGO: StarmarkedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara