Chapter 1: Dorumon's Past.

Y/n's body was traveling through space and time which was super trippy.

Y/n: Oh god I'm going to be sick...

Dorumon: Hold on to your lunch we are almost here..

His body begin to pieces itself together until it was complete. He dropped on the ground, but not from a far height. He was about a half a foot off the ground when he landed which was good.

Y/n: so...this is Remnant?

Dorumon: That's right, take a look up.

He looks up towards the sky and it was night time. The moon he saw was very different that Earth's I was broken.

Y/n: WHAT?! HOW?!

Dorumon: Haha yeah...

Y/n: You know what? That's not important.

He surveyed his surroundings to find himself in a forest. He heard water crashing so he followed the noise and saw a small waterfall a pond. A rock was in the center of the pond making it seem more majestic.

Dorumon: Sit on the rock and I'll explain to you all that needs to be done.

Y/n: Alright then..*he takes off his shoes and sock ten proceeded to roll up his pants and wade through the pond. He made to the rock then sat on it.

Dorumon: Many centuries ago in my world..I was on the move..Thru my battle I had to challenge my foes to but one day...The god of my world...Had split both my dark and light in half.. The god of my worlds infected the dark half evolved and become a corrupted servant monster.  It's name was Dexdorugoramon.

Dorumon: It soon created its own swarm

Dorumon: It soon created its own swarm..it's swarm tried to destroy to the entire world. An army was it's previous form powerful enough to destroy everything in it's path. It's swarms were called dexgorugreymon.

 It's swarms were called dexgorugreymon

Dorumon: But what the god didn't know...I survived and thru time I learned how to evolve. From Dorugamon.

 From Dorugamon