Chapter 3: Training day pt 2

Y/n in human form:

It's been about 5 days since Dorumon stated making Y/n run when he revealed why he needed to improve he needed to improve Y/n before them to fight Death-X-Mon.

Dorumon: Y/n:, whenever you train, I pump bits of my power into your body. This causes them to bond with you and develop. Eventually your faunus body will soon grow and evolve to overcome any limitations.

Y/n: 'Oh boy..'

Dorumon: Before that happens we must make sure can handle that power. We need to also make sure that your body can handle it. Which is I made you train in stamina and young capacity. I want to develop all of your attributes before we get down to the nitty gritty.

Y/n: 'Gotcha man, Your the boss'

Y/n started jumping up and down to get his blood flowing again before the next run.

Y/n: 'Let's roll'

He rushed off around the forest faster than anyone has gone.

Y/n:' I think I could join the Olympics with this kind of speed.'

The following day:

Dorumon: It seems you've made great progress. Your best time around the forest was 45 minutes. I do say that's something to be proud of. But now it's time you had an actual lesson in attack.

Y/n: Oh? So what do I do? Punch a tree of something?

Dorumon: That's a great idea. I'll keep itin the back pocket. I was wanting you fight more gimm. but this time no faunus form.

This sent shiver down his spine and made Y/n break out in a cold sweat.

Y/n: 'What?'

Dorumon: Look Y/n, this is something you are going have to face sooner or later. We need you to get ready pronto, so we need you to prepare you to fight in any form.

Y/n:*sighs* 'Let's do it then.'

He went deeper into the forest and saw a large pack of werewolf like grimm.

(Begin song) Y/n lyric labeled like this, Dorumon Lyrics like this

Y/n: *begins to crack his knuckles* Lets do this, *Y/n sings this song in his head raises his hand and gesture his hand telling the grim to come at me. One for the beowolves come and charges him*

Better back down, you're in my domain/ *Y/n jumps over the beowolf hurling it another beowolf, a another beowolf snarls at him charging at him* Got the whole crowd screaming out our name *Y/n then takes a side step away from the and straight up punches the beowolf straight into the ground.* It's a blowout, it's a hurricane*two more beowolves pounces out of  bushes circling around Y/n.* It's over before you know it *Y/n looks around soon one of the beowolves stood up and like the new comes circle around him* Why you shaking, we're a dynasty *Soon another gets up and circles*In the making,we're the royalty *One more gets up and joins into the circle*Now we're breaking down the enemy *Last one get up and snarls begin prepares to pounce, Y/n get ready* Move over *Beowolf outside from circle pounces at Y/n* for the soldiers*Y/n jumps out of the way.*