Chapter 4: A Day worth a Life Time

5 weeks later,

Through Y/n's Training and countless battle against grimm he was able to sense things around himself. Also his defensive ability is way more better than before. A grimm's claw couldn't pierce his skin. Though in any case he is injured, Dorumon was able to heal any his wound rapidly. Though of his Faunus ability he was still mainly a close Range fighter.

Right now, Y/n was outside of his make shift campsite gathering some firewood. Meanwhile Dorumon was chatting with Y/n.

Dorumon: 'So it's been quite awhile since we first came this world..I'm growing a bit worried.'

Y/n: 'Worried about Death-X-Mon?'

Dorumon: 'Yeah knowing him he will make his first move,he will probably have corrupted some humans to be his servants'

Y/n: 'Well whatever the case, we can take him right.'

Dorumon: 'Yeah, only we can take them down.' 

Y/n was about to head back gathering enough firewood until he heard a twig snap somewhere ahead of him. which makes him anxious.

Y/n: ' Hm, I don't sense a grimm, It's a person.'

Dorumon: We gotta see who they are before they got close.

Y/n puts down firewood and grabs at least one stick listening in on the person walking by.

???: Yeah Oz I'm here. I passed by some corpse of Grimm.

Y/n waits hidinf in the bushes until the man come into his view. He saw that he has graying black spiky hair, red eyes and a slight stubble along his jawline. With a red, tatted cloak, sporting a grey dress shirt and a long tail, black dress pants and black dress shoes. He was talking to someone through an ear piece.

Y/n: *Follows closely after him* 'He hasn't noticed me yet

Y/n: *Follows closely after him* 'He hasn't noticed me yet. Hmmm'

Y/n quickly heads to camp and soon makes it before the man. He comes out of bushes in front of his camp and using his stick he had in his hand and writes down in the dirt:I'm mute. He throws the stick to the side seeing the man walking closer. 

Man: All I found was some Grimm and a...

He finally noticed Y/n and saw his tattered clothes and the scars on his body.

Man: A kid. I'll call you back.

He clicked the earpiece and approached Y/n.

Man: Hey kid what's your name?

Y/n points to the ground and the man looks down.

Qrow: *smiles* Thanks for letting me know, I'm Qrow.*curios tone* Tell me, did you take down those grimms.

Y/n shakes his head: No.

Qrow: Figures. Do you have a home or family?

Y/n tears up and shake his head:No. This made him concerned, so he approached to Y/n and puts his hand on Y/n's shoulder.