Chapter 21: Getting the Coffee and the Bunny

3rd P.o.V:

Team CVFY has been given the orders to return to Beacon for a job well done yesterday. They had finally taken down hoards of grimm, thanks to the help of Team CVFY, Velvet Scarlatina. With the help of her camera she was able to defeat most the grimm. But what who's photo did she use to use this poison gas, fireball, and spike ball power. Well after the first time she used she found it to be the photo you and P/n.

Velvet had 2 missions when she finally got back to Beacon Academy. The first was she to find out answers about Y/n's semblance and the second was to finally ask Y/n if she could be his girlfriend as today was her day of heat.

So when the bullhead lands Velvet ran out to Y/n's room, Coco, Fox and Yatsuhashi. chasi ng after her. 

Velvet: *thinking* 'Oh god I really need so badly~~ I hope Y/n w-' *runs into someone* "OOF" *falls onto butt*

Velvet looks up to see Weiss as she looks up she notices her body has grown.

Weiss: "Oh Velvet, are you okay?" *Weiss give her a hand and Velvet accepts your hand but is very confused. Coco, Fox and Yatsuhashi run over.* "Sorry about that."

Coco: "W-weiss i-is that you? What did you...?"

Ruby:"Hey Team CFVY!!" Team CVY look over to see Ruby and Blake walking over and like Weiss both girls bust size were much more larger than the time they left. (Poor Fox...) Confusing the crap out of them even more. "When did you guys get back?"

Velvet:*blushes* "U-um j-just n-now b-but w-when d-did you all??"

Blake: "It's a long story...but let's just say our entire team has been dating Y/n and...this is the result of...well you can guess.."

Velvet: *looks down sadly* "O-oh.." *Wanted to date Y/n and hoping he could help with her heat as Team RWB were whispering about something*

Weiss: "*goes and whispers in Velvet's ear* "You know we don't mind sharing Y/n with you?"

Velvet: *looks up surprised* "You g-guys d-don't mind?"

Ruby:*cheerfully* "Nope!"

Blake: "Besides you and Y/n are both in heat and Y/n had a liking to you as well~"

Yatsuhashi: "Wait...Y/n's a faunus?"

Weiss: "Sort of it's complicated..."

Velvet was currently fantasizing and blushing hard when suddenly Coco grabs her hand.

Coco: *flustered* "T-that's g-great Fox and Yatsuhashi you guys report to Ozpin for us me and Velvet has thing to take care of!" *Coco runs at high speed with Velvet being dragged with her*

Velvet: "Coco W-Wait!!"

Fox: "What just happened...."

Yatsuhashi:  ".......We've been had..."

RWB: "*sighs* 'They have a lot to learn.'

Your P.o.V:

You had just helped carrying your beautiful Sun Dragon to her dorm. You two definitely enjoyed all the fun yesterday. Though you think you over did it as...Yang might not be able to walk for a couple of days, but still lost of fun. Today was your last day of heat and for some reason it was the this one was even more severe of all the days combine. 

You were in your room jerking off as the heat was unbearable.

'Fuck me~~ I'M TOO GOD DAMN H-HORNY~~ N-NEED T-TO F-FUCK~~!!'

Dorumon: 'Oum Almighty Partner Why are you like this right now you had sex every....wait..' *Remembers on the first day of heat he never had sex on that day* 'Oh shit...his heat is on overload, fucking hell how are we supposd to..'