Chapter 19: Taming the Naughty Kitten~

Blake P.o.V:

I was slowly waking up feeling my body felt hot and sweaty. My pussy drenched wet and all I could think about is what happen yesterday.  Y/n fucking Ruby with his thick massive cock, fucking her like a wild animal. Oh god just thinking about it makes me horny. But today I hope Y/n can help me today was my heat day. 

I slowly got up from my bed I noticed one I was not in me and my teams dorm and two I was completely naked in the bed my arms and legs tied up. I was about freaking until I slowly realize I was in Y/n's room.

Y/n: "I see my little kitten is awake~~"

I look up to Y/n sitting on his chair shirtless smirking seductively at me. My eyes turn to hearts at the sight of Y/n shirtless and I blush hard.

"Y-Y/n what am I doing in your room a-and w-why am I n-naked?"

Y/n: "Well yesterday I was having the a great time with a certain flower princess~ But the I notice a certain naughty kitten peeking thru my window in the bathroom~~"

My eyes widen blushing hard. "Y-You k-knew I was there?!~~"

Y/n: *gets up and walking over to me*  "Yup, and so I think I have to show what happens when naughty kittens~" *spanks my ass hard causing me to moan loudly* "Peeks in on their master's lover session~~~"

(LEMON PUNISHMENT ALL TROOPS PREPARE YOURSELF:)

Your P.o.V:

You begin to put your fingers into Blake's drenched wet pussy causing her to moan out of pleasure. You began to spank her thick, bouncy ass hard. She sticks out her tongue and rolls her eyes back drooling hard as you delivered her punishment. To other this would be nothing but To Blake who is under head this was torture in the best way possible.

Blake: *moaning*"Nya~~~ Please Master~~ this is hell~~ I want you're hard Thicc cock~~ Plz fuck me~~"

You spanks her ass harder causing her to climax hard and pull off her bow reveal her cat ears. 

"Heh telling master what to do?~~~ You get even worser punishment~~" 

You begin to rub her red tender ass and begin to gently nibble on her faunus ear which causes her to climax hard and moan loudly. You rub your massive bulge on her tender red ass making the pleasure even worse.

Blake: *Moans* "I'm sorry master~~~ Plz~~Forgive me~~~"

You smirk and you kiss Blake deeply who instanly melts int your kiss. You and Blake's tongue kisses each other for a minute until you two pull away to catch your breast. A trail of Saliva trailed out of both of your mouths as you to look at each others eyes lovingly.

"Hehe you really want that badly~~" She nods her eyes full of lust and love in her eyes. "Hehe okay I actually wanted to try this for a while~~~"

 You untie her and take off your shorts showing your massive girthy hard 22 inch cock. But before she could get close you shift to your faunus form and to Blake's astonish. She thought your cock was big before but in Faunus forms cock was a thicker and girthier.

Blake: "HOLY FUCK Y/N!!!~~ YOU'RE HUNG LIKE A HORSE~~"

You turn her around and pin her on the bed ass facing you. You rub your cock on Blake's ass causing her to moan loudly. You slowly shove 5 inches of your cock inside Blake's tight ass causing her to climax hard screaming in bliss just by you putting your cock in her.

Blake: 'Fuck Mashter feelsh ssho good, Mashter Y/n's just  shcove his cock in and my mind already bwoken~~ If My Assh feelsh thish good What would my pusshy feel like~~"

You begin the thrust in her ass mercilessly, causing Blake to scream out of bliss climaxes hard with every thrust. As you shove more and more of your cock in.Her Ahegao face gets more and more sexier and more heavenly.  You continue to thrust for a long and hard 3 minutes. You could keep your cock throbbing hard as you were close to cumming.

"Blake I'm going to cum~~"

Blake: *scream in bliss* "CUM IN ME MASHTER, CUM IN MY ASS, MAKE ME ONE YOUR PERSHONAL CUM DUMPSHTER~~ I LIVE FOR MASHTER Y/N'SH LOVE~~"

You thrust more hard and soon you fill up Blake's thicc ass with your massive load.Blake's eyes roll back as she and scream out of bliss and Ecstasy as climaxes for the fortieth time. You stop your self from cumming as you had filled her ass to max and most your load was already pouring out of her ass. You pulled your cock out causing her to climax again. She looks back at at as you blew the rest of your load all over her back and you blows so much cum all over her face plenty of it going into her mouth. But even after all that your cock is still hard.

Blake pants heavily as she lewdly lick up your Thicc, sticky, hot cum the a cover her face.

Blake: "Mashter Y/n's hot, shticky, sheed milk is so thicc and dewisious~~~ Kitty wantsh more ~~"

"Hehe your such a lewd and greedy kitty.~~~ But that's why I love you~~" You flip her over and you rub you shaft on her soaked pussy causing her to moan again, You slowly shove 3 inches in your cock which breaks Blake's Hymen easily. She winces in pain bur moans with pleasure. You kiss her lips deeply to help her get through the pain. Soon after a minute she nods and you begin to fuck her slowly. Soon you are bulging Blake's stomach hard as your entire cock is inside her and is inside her womb. You thrust her mercilessly causing her to scream and Climax non-stop just the sheer amount in bliss and pleasure.

"Hehe Who's my sexy beautiful Naughty Kitty?~~~"

Blake: *Screams out of bliss as you werr pounding her hard* " I'M YOUR SHEXY BEAUTIFUL NAUGHTY KITTY~~~PLEASE MASHTER!~~ FILL ME WITH YOUR HOT SHTICKY THICC MILK SHEED!~ MAKE ME PWEGNANT WITH YOUR WITTER!!~~~"

You smirk and soon after a long 4 minutes, you thrust your entire cock in her womb filling her like a balloon with cum. She climaxes hard on more time as her belly expands more and more. She passes out sticking out of her tongue just from the sheer amount of pleasure. You leave your cock inside her not letting any cum out. After a long 4 minutes you finally stop and you slowly pull out your cock and once the tip of your cock  is out of her womb you let it kiss her cervix. the entrance of the womb closes, keeping in every drop of cum in so her stomach doesn't deflate at all from all your cum spewing out.

Blake; "Mashtersh..~~ cum~~.. shsho much~~"

"Oops I think I broke Blake." You sigh and you were about to clean up but then you felt Blake holding your hand and not letting you go causing you to smile a bit. You shift back to human and laid down next to her kissing her cheek. "Sleep dream my little kitten~~" You cuddle close to you beautiful kitten for the rest of the day. As you knew tomorrow is time to punish a sun dragon next.