Chapter 12: Swimming 101

You were in your dorm chilling with P/n as he grew bigger and was about 2 feet tall now. You found out more about him as well. He could stretch his neck out. He could blow a spiked ball into the air, spit out poison gas, spit out fireballs, spin his leaves around at top speed to fly like a god damn helicopter and transform his head into a spiked one to bash against harder objects.

'He really is something else isn't he.'

You heard someone knocking on your door and saw Weiss standing there wearing a crop top, shorts and casual sneakers. She also had a pair od whit sunglasses on her head, You grabbed your scroll and messaged her.

Scroll: "You look very cute Weiss. I really like your outfit."

She blushed and grabbed your hand.

Weiss: "T-thanks Y/n."

She kept holding her hand for a while which caused you to blush as well.

Weiss: "I have two questions to ask you."

You looked at her in the eyes and nodded.

Weiss: "First question is, could you clean my pool?"

You nodded and messaged her again.

Scroll: "Can you teach me how to swim."

Weiss: Of course I can. Second question is...."

She blushes deeply and squealed a little.

Weiss: "wouldyoubemyboyfriend?"

She said that last part fast but you knew what she asked. She had her head down so you lifted her chin up and pecked her on the lips. She blushed and yelled at you.

Weiss: "You can't just kiss me out of the blue like that!"

You looked at her embarrassed and rubbed the back of your neck.

Weiss: "But I didn't tell you to stop~."

She cupped you cheeks and kissed you on your lips. You two blushed at this but continued with the kiss. After a while she broke the kiss for air and she smiled at you.

Weiss: "We're going to have some fun before I let you be my pool boy."

She went through your wardrobe and took out some of your best casual clothes. You shrugged and took off your shorts and she blushed but stayed in your room. You put on some pants and took off your shirt.

Weiss: "I'm sorry about your scars and past Y/n."

She felt your arms and traced her fingers over your scars.

Weiss: "How are you always so happy?"

You thought about the question for a bit before getting an  answer. You grabbed your scroll and typed out why.

Scroll: "Because I found a new home. You guys were my first ever friends and I have fun around each and every one of you. I got adopted by Prof. Goodwitch and she treated me like and actual son and not a disease. Plus now I can be even more happy with my beautiful girlfriend.

She cried loudly after reading it and you started to freak out.

'Shit! Did I do something wrong?'

Dorumon: 'Hug her dammit!'

You quickly hugged her and she instantly calmed down and melted into your arms. After that you put on a grey sleeveless undershirt and put on the button up shirt Weiss picked out She held your hand tightly and leaned against you as you walked.