Chapter 10: Stuff at the Docks

You woke up and stretched. You were now known as Y/n Goodwitch. You texted the girls about it since they let you in their group chat. You petted your plant and got dressed.

Dorumon:  'Got a name?'

'Yeah. I'll call it P/n.'

Dorumon: 'I like it.'

It ate whatever you gave it besides other plants. You fed it a healty mix of meats, and fertilizer.

'I wonder what the girls have planned for today.'

You heard a knock on the door, you walked over and open the door and saw it was that bunny faunus.

Velvet: "Oh, umm hi Y/n, I'm Velvet. I'm sorry about Cardin chasing you. I really appreciate the act of kindness though."

She was mainly looking down embarrassed until you put a hand on her shoulder. She looked up blushing and smiled.

'She's really cute.'

Velvet: "My team and I are going to embark on a mission and I don't know when we'll be back."

You looked at her intruiged and she giggled.

Velvet: *takes out her camera* "I was wondering if I cantake a picture of you."

She blushed as did you happily obliged. You held up (P/n) as it stuck it's tongue out. You had your eyes closed and gave a big smile. You heard the camera go off and she looked at the photo happily.

Velvet: *smiles*"Thank you Y/n, I'll see you around."

She gave you a quick hug then left. P/n was looking at you and smirked.

'It's not like that my dude.'

You put him back on your dresser and went on your bed.

'What do I feel like doing today?'

Just as you asked yourself that Weiss came into your room.

Weiss: "Hey Y/n. me and the rest of the team are going to the docks to properly greet the students from Vacuo. Would you like to come?" 

You nodded and she smiled.

Weiss: "We'll leave in 10 minutes so get ready."

She left after that and you poured some food up for P/n and smiled.

'Aight. I'm bouta head out.'

You turned off th lights and closed your door. You walked to Team RWBY when you get to them you see them talking to your new mother.

Ruby: "We'll make sure he's safe Prof. Goodwitch."

Your mom nodded at them. She then notice you walking over to them smiling, she smile and gives you a tight hug.

Glynda: "Don't get yourself into trouble Y/n."

You smiled at her then kissed your forehead and lets you go.

Dorumon: 'Heh'

'Something wrong?'

Dorumon: 'No...I'm just happy to see you happy.'

'Heh thanks Dorumon.'

You and Team RWBY left the school and went to Vale.While there you noticed a lot of decorations and you were curious. Weiss noticed and told you all about it.

Weiss: "Y/n, they're preparing for the Vytal Festival. A festival dedicated to all cultures of the world! There will be dances, parades, and a tournament!"