Chapter 16: Telling the friends the truth

Y/N P.o.V:

You were in Team RWBY's dorm, you quickly texted Team JNPR as they deserve to know as well. Soon they came to their room. You started to shake a bit, you insanely terrified.

Dorumon: *concerned* 'You okay partner?'

'I'm scared what if they start bullying me too, what if they leave me..whati if-'

Dorumon: 'Y/n I know it's scar..but they deserve the truth now.'

Jaune: "So what up guys?"

Ruby soon explains what happened after their recon mission and how you were attacked by Marrow. They explained how he seem to know Y/n and how you were able to defeat Marrow. Team JNPR's eyes widen in shock and astonished.

Pyrrha: "With that kind of power, you could make a great huntsman."

Nora: "Yeah, but why don't you want to be a huntsman?"

Ren: "and Why did that man know you?"

You took out you white board and marker and begin to write something down.

Board: It's time I told you all the truth.

You erased you board and wrote something down again.

Board:  The truth is I'm not from this world...I was originally from a planet called Earth..but my life was hell. My parents and peers would abuse, neglect, and bully me just because I'm mute. It gotten so bad that I wanted to end my own life. But on that day I was about end it all, I met my partner Dorumon.

You once erased you board and wrote down what you wanted to say.

Board: Dorumon explained to me that his Dark Counterpart Death-X-Mon had traveled from his world to Remnant. He needed a human partner and host to help him defend from this world. He promised me to get a better life than the life I had before. So I agreed with the deal and soon we both were sent to Remnant.

Board: From there I lived in a forest to train for the a whole month. He trained me in speed, agility and strength even with breathing. He also taught me how to us his power, he agave me the ability to shift from human form to faunus form.

You shift into Faunus form and Both Teams eyes widen in shock. You quickly shift back.

Board: After a month I was soon by Mr. Branwen who took me to Beacon...the rest is history.. The man that attacked me was just one of Death-X-Mon's servants. I already fought two other servants of Death-X-mon."

You look down ashamed.

Ruby: "Why didn't you tell us?"

Board: 'I was scared of what you all would think me if I told you the true..That you wouldn't believe me..all I want is a normal life and live happy with my family and friends..I'm sorry..I didn't want you to get hurt because of me..."

Tears ran down your face you couldn't hold back anymore. You were to scared that they would not believe you.

Ruby: "I believe you..."

'Huh..'

You looked up at Ruby she wipes your tears away and smiles.

Ruby: "It is a lot to take in..but you that doesn't matter,you are still my best friend Y/n."

'Ruby...' 

Yang:"I believe you too, But you shouldn't fight this alone, you have others who love and care about you."

'Yang..'

Blake: "You were the first one who accepted me for who I am..I would gladly be with by your side."