11 | Could you get any cooler?

~ ❁ ✾ ❃ ❋ ~

~ ❁ ✾ ❃ ❋ ~

"No!" Y/n expressed disgust when she saw her reflection. "I can't go on the date looking like a walking garbage!"

Hana rolled her eyes, falling onto her friend's bed. She had had enough of Y/n for the day; the latter begged Hana to pick decent clothes for her, yet refused to wear every single outfit so far.

On the verge of crying, the anxious female removed the silky grey shirt so violently that she had almost ripped it.

"Don't go nuts over such details," Y/n could hear Hana mumble, still lying on her bed. "He obviously likes you; it doesn't matter how your clothes look. Put on a casual outfit and enjoy your night. Charm him with your words, not your looks."

Y/n thought of it as wise advice. Looking down on herself would lead her nowhere. She had to focus on what seemed to be her best weapon: her personality. Y/n didn't have high self-esteem, but she was confident about her intelligence and humor. During Sun's party, Hoseok and her talked and joked a lot. Hence, she had no reason to freak out.

Eventually, she broke down in tears.

As soon as she heard that, Hana sat up and addressed a worried look to her friend. "What's going on?"

Breathing heavily, the stressed woman managed to pronounce audible words in between loud sobs. "You're such a good friend!"

"Alright Y/n, you're being dramatic." She still rushed toward her friend and rubbed her back. "Don't cry; you'll look ugly."

In the end, Y/n followed her friend's advice and wore casual clothes. Hana wished her good luck since it was almost time for her to leave; then she exited the room to meet her brother with whom she planned to have dinner in a restaurant close to campus.

It took her twenty minutes to reach the meeting place. She pushed the restaurant's door open, and immediately, her eyes fell on a table where not only Yoongi but Jungkook and a friend of his were seated. The young woman felt her cheeks burn as she walked to the infamous table. Greeted by the boys, she quickly learned that her brother had run into his friends while they were dining.

"Long time no see Hana," a certain boy smirked; he was sitting across from her. "You look tired." He tilted his head to the side, visibly curious.

The girl forced a smile. "Haven't had enough sleep."

At that, the nosy guy snorted. "How funny! Neither has Jungkook."

The latter shoot daggers at his friend, but he was ignored. In fact, Hana clapped back. "Don't you have a soccer practice to attend?"

With a fake pout, the boy shook his head from left to right. "Nope. I'm all yours tonight!"

"Whatever." Hana rolled her eyes. "I'm here now; let's sit elsewhere." She said to her brother, hoping he would follow her.

Instead, Yoongi grabbed her by the wrist to prevent her from walking away. "Jungkook and Taehyung are here; why don't we eat with them?"