Prologue

Many years ago, there was nothing but five friends. Their names are Lauren Faust, Dana Terrace, Vivienne Medrano (Or Vivziepop for short), Walt Dohrn, and Tim Johnson. They are wonderful friends (just like to make it like this), until one day, one of them made something special. Lauren made a special creature, with special abilities. She made a small colorful pony with a beautiful teal, blue, purple, and pink flowing mane. That convinced the others to make their very own creature with their own type of style. Lauren even made two types creatures, so these two might be a bit related. They also create six gem shards, each for a different king of creature and cartoon. Heroes (violet), witches (maroon), dragons (navy blue), ponies (purple), demons (burgundy), and trolls (dark blue). What they can also do is that if they've joined their gems in the form of a star, it would create the most amazing animation of all time. But then, the gang started to fight over what cartoon they should show first. The gem's power is to powerful for these five friends, so they tore out a gem, and gave them to a favorite from their creation for protection. And go their separate ways, never to be seen again. But, that all changed after a few years ago...