Chapter One

Somewhere far away was a town called Metropolis. Where all the heroes live and the keepers of the violet Hero Shard. And with the town suddenly under attack by the Super Villain Girls; LiveWire, Poison Ivy, Star Sapphire, Giganta, Harley Quinn, and their leader Cat Woman, the Super Hero Girls are you for another fight. Supergirl, Batgirl, Bumblebee, Green Lantern, Wonder Women, and Zatanna knew that this will make their day.

When they were not heroes, the girls were having a very stressful day at school. They're hoping to make their day better and stress-free. And that's when they noticed their arch-rivals are causing mischief all over Metropolis. They knew, that their luck finally gotten better.

As usual, Bumblebee is attacking Poison Ivy, Supergirl and Giganta, Green Lantern and Star Sapphire, Wonder Woman and Cat Woman, Batgirl against Harley Quinn, and Zatanna vs LiveWire. And as always, the Super Hero Girls are winning....

Supergirl: HAHA!! *punched-kicked Giganta on the torso* Say "Hi" to jail, ya big-crazed-bull-of-rage!

Giganta: *groans and crashed into the Metropolis prison* Grrrrrr!!!!!

Cat Woman: *hissed* YOU WRETCHED GIRLS!! *shoots out her claws at Supergirl* HEH!!

Supergirl: Huh? Gah! *dodged all of them in weird poses* *chuckled*

Harley: *yelps* *jumps up and whacked Supergirl on the head with her mallet* GET WRECKED!!! HAHAHA!!!

Supergirl: *fell down on the street and left a crack on the concrete* *groans*

Poison Ivy: *summoned vines to trap Bumblebee*

Bumblebee: *gasp* *starts to shoots missiles at the vines*

Poison Ivy: *gasp* MY BABIES!!! *hugs her vines* GGGRRRR!!! YOU'RE GONNA BUY FOR THAT, LITTLE BUG!!! *sends out Venus flytraps to get Bumblebee*

Wonder Woman: *slices the flytraps with her Greek sword* I'll have you know, that dear Bumblebee, is not a little bug!

Cat Woman: Tell that you her face when I cut her into even more tiny pieces! *revealed her sharp claws*

Supergirl: *punched her arm*

Batgirl: *draws her batarang at Harley's hammer*

Harley: HEY!! WATCH IT, BRATGIRL!!!

Star Sapphire: *shrieks* *sends out flying hearts everywhere*

Green Lantern: *makes a shield and dodged every attack*

LiveWire: Now, I'm kinda in the mood for a crispy hero girl!

Zatanna: Dleihs!! *then a shield came out around her and blasted a magic ball at her*

But then, suddenly, out of the sky, a huge portal came out of nowhere and a blimp-like machine came out of it. The heroes and villains stopped fighting and looked at the huge metal blimp hovering over the city. None of them has any idea what that was, but Zatanna knew that this involves magic. She flew up to the machine with an brave look on her face. The blimp's front lid suddenly opened up to reveal the inside. Zatanna admired the designs inside the blimp, until she heard a hissing British voice...

Sir Pentious: Good afternoon, young missy. You musst be Zatanna. The favorite of the DC SSSSSuperhero Girls, correct?

Zatanna was surprised to see a creature like him. He has a lot of eyes all over his body, he has a tail, has fangs, and next to him is an egg that's dressed up like him. Zatanna then answered his question...

Zatanna: Uh-huh. I'm Zatanna. Why? Who and what are you?

Sir Pentious: *tips his hat* Sssir Pentious. The favorite of Hazbin Hotel, Victorian Era sssnake inventor. *fixed his tie* Ever heard of me?

Zatanna shrugged and looked back her friends, Green Lantern and Supergirl, who are both floating next to her.

Zatanna: Uh...

Green Lantern: Well...

Supergirl: We've never heard or seen you, dude!

Green Lantern: SUPERGIRL!!

Sir Pentious: That's alright, that's alright. But, I'm not here to just make an introduction. I'm here to take your gem shard, missy.

Zatanna gasped. How did he know that's she a favorite, her name, and her gem shard. She always protects it at all costs. The others even know about their gem shard and it's power. How did this guy even know about it?

Zatanna: What? No way, am I giving you our gem shard! And besides, if we lose our gem, we lose our show.

Sir Pentious started to looked confused and looked at his little egg minion and then back at the girls.

Sir Pentious: Are you...are you talking about your brightest show that can literally hurt someone's eyeballs? Yeah, some show. Do you wanna see what my show can do? *smirks* MINIONS!!!

Zatanna and her friends and rivals started to be prepare on what's going to happen next. The girls saw more egg bois came out behind the snake with weapons pointed at them. Zatanna's hands started to glow violet to get ready for any attacks, and so are her friends and even with her rivals. The eggs and Sir Pentious starts blasting a bunch of lasers at them. They each tried to dodged the lasers or even fight back against them, but they sometimes actually got hit by them and collapsed on the floor. Zatanna was frightened to see her friends being injured. Along with having parts of the city destroyed. She looked back at the snake with fear all over her face...

Zatanna: Ok, ok, ok, ok, OK!! That's enough, please! Just stop! You're destroying our show that our creators worked very hard to make for the past months!

Sir Pentious: *evil chuckled* Oh! But by the end of my world tour, we are all gonna have the same show. We are all gonna be one nation of creatures......*eyes glowing demonically* UNDER DEMONS!!! *blasted Zatanna*

Zatanna: AHH!! *starts flying backwards and gets captured*

Sir Pentious: The world will be mine. Forever!! *evil cackled*