Chapter Eleven

Back with the Trolls, it started to become nightfall and Tempest started a nice fire with her magic to cook up dinner. While Tempest puts in more wood, she was telling Poppy what other drinks she can make...

Tempest: I can make other kinds of flavored smoothies. Like strawberry, blueberry, wild berry, or anything like strawberry banana...

Queen Poppy: Now you're making me even more thirsty for smoothies

Tempest: Ha ha ha!

While they're continue talking, Barb was taking a good look at Tempest while leaning on the steps to the steering wheel with her arms crossed, giving out a nasty glare, and taking a sip of her smoothie. So she continues to glare at Tempest as soon as she turns to everyone...

Tempest: Ok. *shout out to Barb and Trollex* Food's ready!

King Trollex: *bring more wood* Coming! I thought of getting more wood

Queen Barb: *puts her drink down and puts her hand on Trollex's shoulder to stop him* Hey, Trollex? Do you think it's still a good idea to trust someone from another species?

King Trollex: I don't see why not. I mean, she did in fact, freed us from Equestria, made us a raft and smoothies, and she's helping us stop Sir Pentious for destroying our cartoons

Queen Barb: But again, dude! *looks at Tempest and she waved at them* *back at Trollex* I don't trust her one bit

King Trollex: Oh? Ok, then *puts the wood down* It's not Tempest you don't trust, it's me. Do you think I'm not cut out to be a favorite?

Queen Barb: What? No! That's not what I'm talking about, T. I'm just saying to watch out or at least be careful on who you trust

King Trollex: But Barb, I don't think you trust me

Queen Barb: I do trust you! I'm just looking out for you! Why am I still acting like Branch!? It's making me sick!

Then suddenly, out of nowhere, Trollex heard a noise. Like small little twinkles...

King Trollex: Hey, Barb? Do you hear that?

Queen Barb: Yeah. *sees something in the water* What's that?

Trollex and Poppy looked at the water and then out of the water, a green robot named Raymond suddenly appeared and starts posing with a smirk on his face at them. But then, there are effects to the poses...

King Trollex: Huh. Look at this guy's haIr~

Just like Chaz, they start to act all dizzy or fuzzy like...

Queen Barb: TRolLeX? *pats her face* I DOn'T tHiNk I caN fEel My oWn fACe~

King Trollex: *eyes starts morphing around* I-IT's...l-L-liKe I'm bEIng pAraLyZed bY hE's gOod loOkS aNd pOseS~

Queen Poppy: WHo eVen iS tHiS guY?~

King Trollex and Queen Barb: I hAve No idEa, PoPpy~

As Raymond continued posing at the Trolls, they started to hallucinate at a beach at a nice summer day. Trollex and Barb are both now in robes (😳💗) and toast each other with piña coladas and each toke a sip. But then, Trollex got a phone call from a muscled guy that, for some disturbing reason, looks like TBDB...

King Trollex: *answers the phone* HeLlo?~

Queen Barb: *with the other phone* hEllO! ItS meeee~

Barb and Trollex: *giggled*~

Queen Barb: *gasp* LooK! DoLphIns!~

She pointed at a pod of dolphins leaping out of the water and squirts our water from their blowholes. One of them even has Poppy riding on them...