Chapter Seventeen

Meanwhile, Sir Pentious was riding his ship with King Trollex inside in a cage to get the Demons home, Pentagram City. Trollex started to feel scared on what he's going to do to him. They entered the city, and within it shows thousands or millions of Demons. They are all gathered around for tonight's gala, and they were all partying. And for the Troll leaders and Branch entered the city, wearing some "rare" costumes...

Queen Poppy: *whispered* Ok, let's go

The leaders and Branch snuck through backstage so no one spotted them. The shadows help them blend in. Until...

Vox: *noticed them* *!?!? showed on screen* *normal face* Hey! You! Stop right there!

The Branch and leaders suddenly stopped...

Branch: *whispered* Dang it! We are so busted!

Vox: Only Demons are allowed to be in backstage

Valentino: Who says you can be back here?

Queen Poppy: Uh...Well, it's kinda funny that you had mentioned it. Because the six of us are genuine and the most deadliest Demons!

The gang stepped out of the shadows and showed them their outfits. They're all dressed like their Rock Troll looks from the other World Tour. Vox, Valentino, and a doll Demon named Velvet looked at them strangely. Until they tried to proof themselves. They tried to act like Rock Trolls by thrashing their heads and trying to play a Rock song. And once they're done, they panted once the song is done, and waiting for their reaction...

Velvet: Neat!

Vox: Ok, then. But anyways, we need you six to get things ready. Sir Pentious is about to get on stage to do his presentation!

Valentino gave the gang some instruments to play at the gala. They made them go on stage and a spotlight appeared on them with every Demon looking at them...

Branch: Welp, we're screwed

And then, back with Sir Pentious and King Trollex, two Demons grabbed the Techno king and tossed him in a cage...

Sir Pentious: So, Troll-Y, is being my best friend everything you could have every dreamed of? *evil chuckled and locked up the cage*

King Trollex: I am not your best friend

Sir Pentious: You don't have to be embarrass. I get it *slithered to a window and looked at his fellow Demons* Being a favorite can be kind of lonely

He looked at his Demons through the window, hearing them chanted his name. But suddenly, his evil smile turned into a frown...

Sir Pentious: There's all this pressure to be a good favorite

Trollex looked up at him as his ears perked up when he heard what Pentious is talking about...

Sir Pentious: And instead of just...being with your friends or anybody you love, you're just doing a bunch of important jobs to do to...make your cartoons even better or more entertaining for people to watch

Trollex hold his hands together on his arms as his he looked down at his fins from sadness. He knew what he was meant about it...

Sir Pentious: *looked at Trollex and slithered to the cage* You know...other than your terrible taste in music, and animation, and...well...your general lifestyle, you and I and the same, Troll-V

King Trollex: W-What? No we're not!

Sir Pentious: *slithered to a case that has the super weapon* We're both favorites who just wants to reunite the world