Chapter Six

Meanwhile, in the skies, Sir Pentious and the other ships full of Demons are flying towards their next destination, the Boiling Isles. Home of the Witches with their Witch Gem Shard. The Demons are playing hard rock music as they traveled away from Metropolis. As their song was done, Sir Pentious slithered back into the main ship, holding the Hero Shard...

Sir Pentious: HA HA!! I've gotten the Hero Gem Shard! Wow! Who knew taking over, not just Hell, but the entire world, world would be a lot of fun?

The Demons cheered on as Sir Pentious slithered passed everyone and greets them for his victory. But then, two Demons present him a gun-like machine he made with the Demons Gem Shard in its glass case. Sir Pentious opened the case up to put in the Heroes Shard in. As he placed it in, its changed from violet to the exact looks of the Demons Shard...

Sir Pentious: Only four more gem shards to go, until Demons rein supreme.

As the two Demons closed the case and walked away, he looked around and noticed someone's missing...

Sir Pentious: Alastor? Where's Alastor?

A few Demons noticed Alastor walking towards the snake demon with that sinister grin on his face. Sir Pentious slithered up to him to tell him the good news...

Sir Pentious: Oh! There you are, hun. I've got the the Hero Shard, and it's already in place in my newest invention!

Alastor: Oh, really? Well, that's just wonderful! I'm already proud of you, my love

Alastor gave his love partner a kiss and pressed his forehead against his as they looked each other in the eyes. Then suddenly, Charlie, the princess of Hell and heir to the throne, spoke out...

Charlie: Hey, uh, Pentious? May I ask on what the plan is? 'Cause I don't get why or the point of us doing this

Sir Pentious: Oh, I'm glad you asked, my dear. *snapped his fingers* Minions, line up! We're gonna go over the plan again.

The Egg Bois started to go in a single-file line holding some cards showing pictures of the plan...

Sir Pentious: Ok, we are on a world tour, and on each stop, I get a new Gem Shard. And when I have all six shards, I will use it on my latest invention at the presentation for the big gala. And I will unite all the creatures under one show: OUR SHOW!!!

Demons: HAZBIN HOTEL!!!!!

Charlie: Ok? But um, why not just invite them in a normal way, and just only for a party and not steal their shards?

Sir Pentious: And just let out creators divide us all and not uniting all of the creatures? Where's the good in that? 

Then Angel Dust, who's sitting at a table with his legs crossed up on the table, filing one of his claws, spoke next...

Angel Dust: I don't know. I mean, you just wanna prove that you're doing something good

Sir Pentious: Says the spider demon that love to drink booze, taken drugs, and have sex with men all the time

Angel Dust: Hey! That's what makes me awesome and lovable. Deal with it, bitch

Cherri: OOOH!!!

Angel Dust and Cherri high-five each other after hearing that roast at Sir Pentious. Pentious growled a bit, but Alastor calmed him down after he gave him a hug and a kiss. Sir Pentious now has the feeling that nothing could stop him now.