Unforseen Forecast

Yui, for the first time, was tapping at her desk with her index finger. She was uneasy. 'I-It started to rain!'

It had been a few weeks since they started walking to and from school together. This was the source of her dilemma though. 'We've never walked together under the rain, sharing an umbrella before.' She was always prepared and had an umbrella stored away in her schoolbag with her quirk. 'Did he bring his? If he didn't, do we use mine? How do I even tell him that I have mine?! What if it sounds like I'm insulting his readiness and he stops walking me home! The rain brings too many uncertain situations!' She was having an internal crisis involving her crush but to everyone else it just looked like a girl who was enjoying the view of the cloudy sky.

"Oh God, it's raining!" Izuku panicked in his own classroom. "What do I do? I didn't even bring an umbrella! K-Kodai probably has one, she's always prepared b-but how do I even bring it up?" Izuku was spewing his usual mumblings but with more worry than usual. He was covering his blushing face with his arms, trying to hide on the desk.

"What's with Midoriya?" Todoroki asked Tokoyami.

"His walks with Kodai have turned unfavorable." Tokoyami had his eyes closed and arms crossed. "He came unprepared, not having an umbrella, as the man, it makes him look weak."

"Is that so? Couldn't he just ask Yaoyorozu for one?"

"You called?" Momo walked next to the two, making it a trio around Midoriya. "Hm, is something wrong Izuku?" But he was to busy with his anxiety-driven gibberish. They explained it to her. She placed her hand over her bosom. "Oh dear, I'd be glad to make one but what if Kodai brought one, then there wouldn't be a need for them to share one, ne?"

"Hm, she has a point." Todoroki nodded. "It would be best if they shared one in the rain, right?"

"Kodai is a difficult one to read, that's for sure." Tokoyami had his hands in his pockets, staring at Midoriya's situation.

Momo put her hands on her cheeks, letting out a sigh. "Oh, such a romantic dilemma."

"Romance, what about romance?" Mina and Toru butted in, looking for the gossip like always. Then they explained it to the two. Uraraka and Iida overheard and joined. Eventually the whole class was next to Izuku's desk, arguing about his situation.

"If she does have an umbrella he can just toss yours away, right?" Kaminari asked.

"I am not making an umbrella to simply have it thrown away. If I make one for Izuku he better use it."

"What do you care?"

"That's none of your concern."

"Yeah, Kaminari she's not just a perfect toolbox to be used." Jirou defended.

"But what if neither of them has an umbrella? I wouldn't want Deku or Kodai to get sick." Uraraka pointed out with worry.

"Let the bastards get sick!" Bakugo yelled from across the room. The only one not apart of the group but still participating.

"Hush you." Kirishima silenced his friend.

"What if they kiss in the rain?" Toru daydreamed with a blush.

"Stop talking as if I'm not here!" Izuku yelled with shark eyes. He was fed up with their argument over his predicament.