Sunset Hue

"Hey Deku!"

"Ah, Uraraka it's been a while since we talked, just us huh?"

"Eh, I guess it has been, ah but it's not a big deal, I mean y-you have your relationship with Kodai to think about."

"Y-Yeah, I was actually talking to Momo about that."

"Pshhh, hahaha! Hey don't take this the wrong way but the both of you have a tendency to overthink everything and if you combined that it would be overkill. You guys would be hopeless in a relationship together."

"I don't need the meta puns today. But I guess your right, I didn't think about that, I was overthinking a bit because of her. And hey, thanks for being by my side for these last three years, Uraraka."

Izuku slowly opened his eyes, staring at the wall. He didn't feel Yui next to him. He rolled over on the bed, facing the sliding glass door, it was open and the wind had a hollow echo.

She was gone.

"It wasn't a dream..." He whispered with a dry sleepy voice. He was sure it wasn't. Her voice last night, it sounded too sad for it to be a dream. He even remembered her heavy sentence of wishing it wasn't a dream. His hand slowly curled into a clench over the sheets, confused and frustrated, not knowing what to do about his girlfriend.

He couldn't do anything right now either way so he got ready for school.

Izuku went up to her apartment after leaving his but she wasn't home, having been told she had already left for school.

He began to jog down the path for school after leaving the apartment complex. 'Something really was weighing on her, and last night I couldn't even...' He shook his head ignoring his doubt. He saw her farther along on the sidewalk and slowed down as he reached her. He was feeling uncomfortable because he was only thinking about catching up to her and not what to do when he approached her.

"H-Hey, Yui, um..?"

Her eyes widened before softening, she could feel him next to her so her eyes shifted away from that direction looking down, holding the school bag strap over her shoulder.

"It was an out."

"An out?"

She held her school bag strap with both hands now and Izuku noticed her bag slowly shrinking most likely her quirk paralleling with her emotions. "After yesterday, we could pretend we never were..."

Izuku eyebrows knitted with a gasp before his eyes narrowed and glanced down. He raised his eye back to her with focus. "It wasn't a dream."

"... It wasn't." Lightly letting go of her grip on the strap.

"No, of course not Yui." He reached out as her grip let go of the strap and he caught her hand intertwining their fingers. "C'mon, let's go to school."

Izuku was staring off, thinking about Yui. He was still concerned about her but he didn't want to bother everyone else and also it felt like something personal he didn't want others involved with. 'It's different from when I asked everyone advice about what I should do about my situation because now it's Yui's situation and I have no idea what the situation even is...' He let out an annoyed groan and slumped down onto his desk.