A Secret And A Balcony

Yui had a content smile, letting out a matching sigh, resting her head on the stuffed animal he had won her at the pier.

They were having a tokusatsu themed carnival for the retro screening they had nearby. Izuku and Yui had finished their date there after they made their relationship official.

They were walking home, on the walkway to her apartment.

"So you like it huh?" Izuku asked rubbing the back of his hair. He was feeling a nervous swell of pride. It was honestly something he never felt before. 'Winning something for m-my girlfriend is great!'

"Yes. Classic Godzilla is my favorite." Her face was buried in it before she replied but as she did she turned her head, resting her cheek on the stuffed kaiju.

"Y-You're welcome... Ah, I guess we reached your place. Um, this was fun Yui, I can't wait for next time."

She nodded opening the door. She turned around, the stuffed animal still hugged snuggly in her arms. "Ditto."

"W-Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow, I'll come pick you up for school like always." As he was getting ready to take his leave.

"Izuku?" She stopped him.

"Hm, what is it, Yui?"

Her shoulders raised as she tilted her head, her bangs sweeping across as she showed the rarest yet most earnest smile. "I'm really happy with you."

His eyes widened with parted lips. "Yui... I, er," He squeezed his eyes shut before opening them determined. "I'm really sorry, I never knew how close you were to me." He raised his hand to her cheek, cresting it with his thumb. He placed his forehead against hers. "But I'm really glad, that you were, because like I said, I want to be you close to you, Yui."

Their lips met for a small kiss of shared sentiment.

"Night, Yui." He whispered as he pulled away.

"Goodnight, Izuku. C'mon Rex, say bye too." She used Godzilla's arm to wave goodbye.

And it was precious to Izuku because she was doing it with that trademark Kodai koolness. His lips pulled up into a smirk at her cute actions. "Night Rex, keep her safe for me okay?"

She let out a quiet giggle, hiding her mouth behind the stuffed animal. "Bye, Izuku." She let out as she closed the door with a tender click.

Izuku had a warm smile on him as he headed down the stairs and to his home.

Yui's smile fell as she walked through her home. "I have to call Reiko." She was wary of a comment Izuku made and needed her advice. She went to her room and carefully placed Rex on her bed, before she pulled out her phone. She clicked on her friend's contact and placed the phone to her ear, waiting.

"Hello, Yui? I assume your evening courtship with Midoriya has come to an end, suffice to say it is usually a good sign when it ends late. Ah, don't worry about me, I was simply going down another rabbit hole online but never mind me. Did it go well?"

Yui nodded.

Reiko facepalmed, aware of Yui's habit. "Nods are inaudible, Yui."