Raindrop Embrace

Izuku had his hands over his lap and was repeatedly tapping his foot on the ground. He cleared his throat, trying to make conversation in the silence. "Um, d-do you want to watch TV or something?"

"No." Yui preferred the moment of quiet with him, television would ruin that. "I like this." Sitting with him, hearing the rain.

"...Oh." A natural relaxing breath. He gained the courage and turned his face to her. She was staring at a window, but the blinds covered her view, only able to imagine. She turned her face from the window to him, locking eyes.

The rain tapped against the window with an acoustic lullaby. The wind would gently string out a riff. Yet the room was quiet, only amplifying the melody.

He didn't realize it but their hands were next to each other on the bed, until he felt her cold skin. He broke eye contact, staring down at their hands. She followed his gaze down. They both lifted their eyes back to each other at the same time. Her eyes fluttered with a slow blink or did time just seem to slow down for him. He gulped because he couldn't tell at this point.

She let out a gasp, feeling his warm hand. She was delicately clasping her hand over his. His lips parted, surprised. "K-Kodai..?" Breaking the silence.

But she didn't reply. She maintained eye contact. She didn't know why but her body was acting on its own, with the courage she always wished she had around him. She let her emotions speak for her, instead of talking.

He let her hand find his palm, and when it did, he held it, wincing slightly at the cold wet feeling. She let out a content sigh at the warmth of his hand. His thumb ran over her soft skin.

She began to lean back on the bed, he didn't know why but he followed. Both were lying on the bed staring at the ceiling. Their fingers interlocked around each other. One gave a faint squeeze and the other returned it just as shyly.

Their hands finally broke apart as they faced each other on the bed, staring at each other, inches apart.

"Yui." She finally spoke. Her breath softly hitting him.

"H-Huh?"

"You can call me, Yui. I... zu... ku." Whispering his name with endearment in her voice. His eyes widened. It was faint but he heard the emotion in her voice.

"...Yui." He let out so naturally as if he had his whole life. He caught his voice surprised by how normal it felt. His emerald orbs grew wonder. Yui, she had an enamored twinkle in her eyes and her lips lifted ever so slightly into a smile. Her cold pale cheeks of rain had a misty hue of blushing pink and a few wet strands of hair were sticking to her face. And to him, she looked like a lost portrait waiting to be found.

His hand went up to cup her cheek, he hesitated, realizing what he was doing but her hand caught his, keeping it on her cheek. She closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of him.

"Your warmth... Stay close?" She opened her eyes as she finished her question.

"Y-Yeah, Yui..." He scooted a little bit closer, and so did she. Then again, till their bodies were almost touching. The tip of their noses would graze next to each other, and their breaths were inhaling each other. His thumb rubbed her cold cheek, her hand held his and added a squeeze before letting go. She used that hand to play with his collar, tempting him to get closer, almost pulling.

He let out a strained breath at her actions. Her fingers curled a little tighter around the damp fabric. The more she guided their faces closer, the more the hand on her cheek angled her lips closer.

They shared eye contact one last time before closing their eyes.

Their bodies were pressed together as physically close as possible. And their lips almost touched, only grazing at times. Yet their bodies were holding each other, their wet clothes stuck to their skin and each other. Their legs tangled over the other, and her bosom sloshed against his chest. Both able to feel the other's heartbeat. Her leg found itself over his waist, locking around him, bringing him closer for warmth, grinding against her. She let out an accidental moaning squeal and he couldn't stop himself. His grip on her cheek grew firm before he locked lips with her. Her body tensed, and her fingers clutched at his collar, before releasing, placing her hand on his chest, relaxing into the kiss.

They were shy at first, but they grew braver with each passing second. Their bodies continued to hold each other as their lips tasted each other and they roamed around the bed. He was on top of her, he paused their kiss, lifting his body slightly, to stare down at her.

"What is it?" Her empty orchestra voice had a blushing pant and it struck a chord in him.

He shook his head with a simple smile. "No, it's nothing, you just look..." He couldn't finish because she was breathtaking.

She raised her shoulders into a beloved sigh. And he couldn't help notice how beautiful she was in the bask of broken up sunlight. 'Wait, sunlight?' Izuku turned his head to the window. It had stopped raining. Yui followed his eyes, realizing it too. Her expression falling slightly.

"H-Hey, Yui..." He was about to tell her but stopped his words staring down at her. She was looking at the window with a sad expression.

"We have to stop, ne?"

He caught his breath, turning his head slightly before looking back down at her. "Eh? N-No, Yui... It's still raining outside isn't it?"

Her eyes widened and he chuckled a bit at how adorable it was.

She turned her face back up to his. "It's still raining, right?" He repeated, lowering his lips back down to hers. She answered his question after they broke another kiss.

"Yes."

They were at the door, putting on their shoes. Their clothes were relatively dry and they were getting ready to walk home together.

"Hey, um, Y-Yui?" He was scratching his cheek as he opened the door for them.

She shifted her attention from the door to him. Waiting for him to continue.

He finally grew a blush as he asked. "W-Want to walk home, h-holding hands?"

Her eyes widened again that day before settling. And with a lift of her lips, she said it again.

"Yes."