Unnoticed Importance

Izuku and Yui were walking to school holding hands.

He had some anxious butterflies flying in his stomach but also he liked the feeling in a weird way. 'We're walking to school l-like boyfriend and girlfriend!'

Yui had her melancholic indifference except a barely noticeable blush was tinted on her cheeks.

He gulped as they reached the entrance to school. She let out a peep that he pretended not to notice but he did give her hand a faint squeeze and she squeezed back.

He rolled his eyes at his friends giving him the thumbs up, namely Kaminari and Kirishima. He completely ignored the kissy faces from Ashido and Toru, even if he technically couldn't see hers.

Yui, herself, ignored Kendo giving her the okay sign and wink. She also completely disregarded Monoma's upset face and twitching eyes.

To both of their relief, no one made it a big deal and treated it more like something everyone was waiting for and glad that it went off without a hitch. Most of their classmates looked genuinely happy for them. He walked her to class even though they were just one classroom away from each other. He wished he had the nerve to kiss her in front of everyone but he couldn't although she gave him a squeeze of the hand saying this was enough, and it was for both of them.

"Oh how sweet, I'm so glad that little tidbit of knowledge came in handy." Momo had clasped her hands together over her bust in joy. Izuku had finished telling her what happened on his date with Yui.

"Yeah, thanks again for that idea, how'd you know she was a fan of the ultra series?"

Momo giggled. "Well for one, her costume." She teased but then was honest as she fixed a loose strand of hair. "No but seriously she showed me a russian doll modeled after one of the ultra's although I don't know which? But thinking about it, I haven't really hung out with Kodai in a while, wonder why?" And just like those other times, she lifted her eyes, stared at the ceiling and pondered, then stared back at Izuku.

"Wait, they make those? I never knew. If I can find out which Yui has maybe I can get others for her? Maybe a kaiju type." And Izuku began his usual analytical blubbering.

Momo had a sweatdrop and a closed eye smile as he went on and on. She was trying to say something but her polite nature didn't let her interrupt his words.

"Ne, I-Izuku?"

But he didn't stop.

"P-Pardon? Can I-,"

He had his finger and thumb on his chin, still going.

"Izuku..!" She finally used the whine that always got him to listen.

"Eh?! M-Momo, what's wrong?" Instantly going into protective mode.

"Really, why is that the only thing that works on you? But Izuku as I was trying to say. It's great that you dived into a relationship with Kodai but still isn't there something, or rather someone you're excluding?"

"Hm? Who would that be?"

"Well she looks like Kodai, she has almost the same hair cut as Kodai, and they even release their quirks in very similar ways." Momo had her arms crossed under her bust hoping he would realize it without it being said outright.