And, the characters

I'll cut right to the chase, some things will be different and I will try my best to figure things out. 

Aries 

"Oh, so you want to challenge me to a sports game? It's on!" 

YES I KNOW HE'S STILL MALE BUT a female Aries would be so difficult for me to write, dunno why... apologies to all those female Aries out there! T-T

Personality & Basic Info: Aries was born into a really sportsy family, and as a result is the king of all things basketball, soccer, and etc. Naturally, his best friend is Leo. He's a bit of a hothead over things like that, so don't try and steal his title of Sports King or you will regret it when he plays ten times as hard. Aries and Leo often have friendly sports competitions. Funnily enough, the only sport he doesn't like and isn't that good at is swimming, which is why he will avoid that topic.  It's one of the only things that will make him embarrassed and everybody take note IT'S GREAT BLACKMAIL MATERIAL. (heh because Imma evil) 

Age: 17

Eye Color: reddish-brown

Best Friend: Leo (it'll make sense once you read Leo's profile)

Sexuality: umm... you know I haven't actually figured that out yet. Neither has he.

Power: Aries can take the nitrogen in air and turn it into fire, basically meaning he can set anything on fire and create little volcanic eruptions everywhere. His power means that he can create fire and it won't burn him and, eventually, his very best attack is literally transforming the entire battlefield into a bomb that he can set off at any time. Like Scorpio's poison it will not harm his close friends. 

Taurus

"I'm strong because I'm not afraid to admit that I'm weak

"I'm strong because I'm not afraid to admit that I'm weak." 

FIRST TIME WITH HIM AS A BOY AHHHHHH oh, and fair warning, a lot of this is based off of my own life. 

Personality & Basic Info: His mother is a famous chef. A long time ago Taurus got into an accident and his knees were severely weakened. As a result to his day he can't strain his knees or run too fast or too long. The knee weakens randomly, so Taurus sometimes has to use a modern-style crutch to help him walk (for those A Certain Magical Index fans, it's Accelerator's crutch basically) He also likes to cook things when stressed, and is the one who makes all the snacks and breakfast and birthday cakes. Taurus has a little sister, who he will protect at all costs, named Meika. He constantly tries to teach his friends how to cook but usually ends up being the one dumping water on whatever they burned. Taurus is talented at art and drawing but keeps it hidden.