Teaser!

Just somethin' to get out to you guys, trying my hand at teasers. 

The top two are you, my readers, and the bottom is me, being the little devil. ;D

(by the way it's from Tower of God)

-------------------------------

"Actually, Taurus, it seems you have a visitor," Universe ventured. "She seems... angry."

All heads turned towards Taurus, who had suddenly gone white as a sheet. "Oh no."

As if on cue the door slammed open and none other than Meika zoomed in, eyes glowing a furious red and dark mists hanging around her. "BIG BROOOOOTHEEEER...."

Taurus backed away nervously. "Uh... hi, Mei-"

She snapped. "HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL ME ABOUT THIS! I SHOULD BE GLAD THAT UNIVERSE AT LEAST HAS SOME DECENCY TO TELL ME NOT TO WORRY WHEN HE CALLED ME TO TELL ME ABOUT HE INCIDENT YESTERDAY BUT YOOOOOOU DIDN'T EVEN CALL! DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL YOU?!!!"

At 12 years old Meika had the intimidating, raging furious mama bear act down.

Taurus held up his hands, sweat dropping nervously as the rest of the zodiacs stepped back. "U-um, Meika, maybe not right now-?!"

WHOOOOOOOOSH!

Meika stomped one foot on the ground and a massive whirl of wind blew Taurus off his feet and tossed him into the air. "IDIOT!"

Universe looked at her. "Why, I wasn't aware you could do such big blasts!" He said, looking impressed. Meika huffed and blew a piece of hair out of her face. "Only when I'm really mad. And then I can't use my powers for at least five hours, but that guy over there who claims to be my older brother-" she glared at Taurus, who had been unharmed due to the magical emergency cushioning the room provided. "Really deserves it." she sighed loudly and flipped her hair back. "Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. Had to get it out of my system. See ya later, bro."

"See you later, Meika," Taurus managed to say.

----------------------------------

There you go! It'll be used in a chapter! 

And now, I'll stop stalling and get back to writing.

-awakened-angel-chan