Chapter 7.5: Universe's Staff

Told ya I'd have another mini chapter coming! This is Universe's staff, basically the people who help him. 

Galaxia and Mitori are part of his staff as well and occupy the two other thrones by his side.

(above is basically Laurel's usual reaction to loud things when tired.) 

Kan

"You know, there's a reason why I'm the only one qualified for this job

"You know, there's a reason why I'm the only one qualified for this job..."

It's the second-to-last girl. Top to bottom, the one surrounded by cubes and has pigtails. If you question on which it is ask. Icy-blue hair, deep blue hair, pretty face. Very pretty in fact. She collects information about the situation, people, the battles, etc., and relays that to Universe or etc. Extremely intelligent, does not attend school as is a child prodigy. Manipulative, cunning, and sly with her words. Observant and sharp. A high-level Light Bearer, and can manipulate several Lighthouses at once. In case you don't know, it's a Tower of God reference. Honestly didn't know what else to describe her position as. Usually friendly, the schemer here, would make a very dangerous person if she was let completely loose. Skilled in the manipulation of others, and normally cool-headed and calm in situations. Adapt fighter.

Huotani

"Mr. Universe! Please, do your work already!"

She has the misfortune of being Universe's personal assistant. Smart, calculative, but at the same time self-conscious and serious all the time. Very diligent. She basically does whatever Universe tells her to do. Huotani is usually dressed in the outfit above and is a determined and focused individual. 

Random 

"I'm as random as my name

"I'm as random as my name. Randomly dangerous, that is!" 

One of Universe's helpers, he's the one that goes all over the world and collects information, goes on missions, etc, and reports the information back to Kan. More commonly referred to as Ran, he constantly teases Kan (who he claims is his partner) about their 'matching names' until she either tosses him out or knocks him out or shuts him down. He's flirty like that, except that nobody would know it because HE'S ALWAYS LIKE THAT. Called Random because he doesn't know his real name and his missions and personality tend to be... um, random.

Laurel

"Shut up and let me sleep

"Shut up and let me sleep." 

Laurel is powerful, but he likes to sleep and relax and can commonly be found floating in water (like above) listening to calming music. Looks tired and listless at all times but has a surprising capacity of abilities. Likes to dress in comfortable typical Japanese clothing like above. He does nothing and everything. Sometimes he even puts on a wig just to get away with a woman's easy job. Super lazy in a nutshell but super useful. That's part of the reason why he isn't fired yet.

Neela & Shikita

"Honestly, I don't want to think of the crimes Universe committed in fashion terms before we came along." 

No picture. Sorry. I mean, I didn't feel like any would properly picture them, soooo, yeah! You kinda already know what they look like and it's mostly Neela that's featured, not Shikita. Anyway, as you already know, Neela's really into clothes. She's the harsher, more serious twin. There's a reason why these two were administered as Universe's personal outfit designers. We'll meet Shikita later.

Anyway, I think you get the picture pretty clearly, so I'll keep on going.

Question Mark

"Hacking into phones? Easy! I only consider wide-spread buildings with high security any kind of challenge

"Hacking into phones? Easy! I only consider wide-spread buildings with high security any kind of challenge." 

Computer tech guy, knows everything about hacking, getting through security systems, and reviewing the outlay of plans and where they'll be sneaking into, etc. Very smart and up-to-date about technology. UNLIKE ME. More commonly known as 'Question Mark', or just 'Question.' The 'geek' of the group. Master Hacker, King of All Things Technology. 

Byeol

"Do NOT ask me to do anything when I'm having one of my bad days or you will regret it

"Do NOT ask me to do anything when I'm having one of my bad days or you will regret it."

She is a genius inventor and is the one who provides everyone with cool weapons, magical or not. The one who gave Thalia her bag (which you already know is magical). She rarely talks however and rather closed-off, and has a reputation to be incredibly hard to convince to make something, especially on her bad days. Despite that, all the things she makes are incredible and powerful to use, which is why so many people are after her. Also depending on her mood is how fast she can finish things. 

-------------------------

That's all for now. Most of the time I just want to use the pictures that I find, but shhhhh! 

Next chapter will be weapons and stuff.

Okay, me OUT. 

-awakened-angel-chan.