Chapter 7: "I'll put you in some suitable clothes!"

I'm not going to do the school anymore unless there's something important, okay...?

Well actually I might. 

What do you guys want? 

And yes, I was going to do something when the zodiacs try and arrange of date of sorts between Galaxia and Mr. Kageyama, but then the whole assassin thing happened and it seemed to out of place. Should I still do that? It would be fun, I guess, but mostly I'm worried that it won't fit. 

Actually, if I'm being honest I just did this chapter to satisfy my seething urge to come up with cool outfits for the zodiacs to wear. There isn't going to be a gala or anything in this one, so might as well, right?

NOTE: WHILE THE OUTFITS MENTIONED IN THIS CHAPTER WILL BE AMAZING, PLEASE KEEP IN MIND I HAVE NO EARTHLY IDEA IF IT'S ACTUALLY POSSIBLE TO MAKE ANY OF THEM. THANK YOU.

------------------------------

Nobody POV (this is starting to be my trademark beginning sentence, *preen* )

The zodiacs were once again back at Universe's house, in his 'library', after a relaxing morning of no school. 

"I have another little treat for you~" Universe sang as he salsaed into the room. 

"Didn't you say that you were going to let us train first?" the zodiacs asked in unison. 

"Seriously, dude" Aries said. "It's almost like you're stalling." 

Universe cringed. "Yes, well, I would love to get to that as well, but, well, you see, one of my staff members has actually broken my eardrums demanding to see you, so, I moved that back to... er, actually, I'm not sure. It depends on how long it takes."

This time some of the zodiacs perked up. "Really? What does this one do?" Libra asked keenly. "I mean, so far our meetings with your staff has been awesome." 

"Speak for yourself, Kan so scares me," Leo shuddered. 

Universe's eyes sparkled excitedly. "Today you'll be getting... new clothes!" 

The zodiacs looked at him blankly. "Eh?" 

"New clothes that also double as hidden weaponry and possible armor!" Universe amended. 

All of the zodiacs perked up. "Okay, we're interested. Tell us more." 

Universe beamed even wider and clapped his hands together like an excited little girl. "Oh, that's just amazing! Huotani, tell her to get her sketches ready." 

Huotani nodded and walked out. 

"So, back to the clothes. Neela's her name, and she's all over fashion. She's been bugging me to let her redress you since the day you arrived, and boy it's annoying." 

Cancer looked down at her clothes. "What's wrong with our clothes?" 

"Nothing, dear," Universe assured her. "Well, in my eyes. You're a bit underdressed compared to the things she comes up with. But don't take that to offense. When she's done with you you will look like absolute angels, trust me. Neela is a master at this particular department." 

Huotani appeared at the door. "She says to bring them to the waiting room, sensei. Oh, and she wants three at a time to enter. By the... signs, I think." 

Universe beamed. "Good!" (he also muttered under his breath, "why are all of my staff requesting that I come to them and not the other way around") He snapped his fingers and all of a sudden the zodiacs found themselves sitting in a posh white waiting room of sorts. "Fire signs, you're first, I'll assume."