Chapter 5: Absolute Chaos

Sooooo, just to review, here are the zodiacs and their corresponding familiars... refer to this if you're confused in the middle of reading, because even though I made the names very clear and simple, there are first initials repeats that complicate things. I know I did when I wrote this. Oh, and also feel free to refer to Chapter 3.5 too :) It was so hard juggling all twenty-four characters, but I tried my best!! 

Aries : Arina

Taurus : Thalia

Gemini : Gray & Glenn

Cancer : Callum

Leo : Lealie

Virgo : Vance

Libra : Liam

Scorpio : Scarlet

Sagittarius : Serna

Capricorn : Connor

Aquarius : Awua

Pisces : Pax

Now, onto the story. 

Prepare for absolute chaos indeed.

Nobody POV

The familiars popped in the minute the zodiacs finished breakfast.

And scared the crap out of them. 

"So, I think I'm ready to go and meet some babes," Gray said, stretching leisurely. Because Gray was Gray, he had unbuttoned his blazer and left most of his shirt unbuttoned. 

"Oh, geez, stop being such a pushover," Arina said, rolling her eyes and leaning over to button some of the buttons up. 

"Where the heck did you find the school uniform?" Aries asked. 

"Universe very nicely gave them to us," Serna said. 

Thalia sighed loudly. "Yeah, but I do wish that I could just wear some normal fashionable clothes... at least I got to keep my heels." 

"Uh, if I remember right, Universe specifically said, and I quote, 'Do you know how hard it was just to manage to smooth you into the program?! Galaxia's trip was fine because she's a grown and certified adult but twelve newbies is something completely different! The least you could do is be grateful!'" Awua said jokingly. 

Aquarius sighed. "Yep, that sounds like the good ol' Universe we all know and love." 

Taurus grinned at Thalia. "Don't worry, you and I both know that you can pull just about anything off." 

"And she's well aware of it," Scarlet sighed. "I, for once, agree with Princess. I miss my frilly dresses. I mean, scaring the kids would've been easier that way, but oh well." 

Pisces cleared her throat. "Um, if I may say, you could probably scare them just fine right now as is." 

"My zodiac is completely right," Pax agreed. "I mean seriously. Scarlet. You've never taken a close look in the mirror, have you?" 

"She doesn't need to because she's already hyperaware of it," Liam interjected. "Like, hyper-hyperaware." 

"We did only stop jumping after about three years of her taking delight in doing it," Glenn mused. "Then again my bro and I always tried to scare her back and-"

"It never worked, yes yes we know," Lealie practically shouted. "Now listen up peoples, let's go and show ourselves off!"

Leo looked so proud. "Yep, that's my familiar all right."