𝘁 𝘄 𝗼🌻

Y/n Pov
I wish I have friends. I looked around the school cafeteria gently rubbing my belly. Yes, I am pregnant. Jimin's and my parents wanted to have grandchildren as soon we got married.
No, we did not have sex instead we did IVF. I did it a week before the wedding. Jimin didn't want to have sex with me so we decided to do it.

I eat my food and looked around again. Then, I saw my husband who I have feelings for since we were young. Taehyung and Jimin has been best friends since they were young. So I saw Jimin a lot at my house. I smiled to myself but it soon wiped off my face when I saw a girl sitting on my husband lap, flirting to him.

I wanted to cry but what am I I supposed to expect? He's a playboy. Its not like he is going to fall in love with me and act like a husband to me. NO! He doesn't even care of his own child.

*bell ring*

Time for the next lesson, I stand up and waddle my way out of the cafeteria to the classroom.

Jimin Pov
"See you later babe" She said. I rolled my eyes to the nickname and say ok.
Then, Jungkook laughed. "What?" "Nothing it is just funny that she already your girlfriend" Irene noona scoffed. I look at her. "At least she have your attention unlike Y/n" I rolled my eyes at her. "She's pretty unlike that nerd." I told her. "At least she is a good mother and person." Irene noona whispered, thinking I would not hear it.
"I will never get what is so interesting about that nerd" I said. "At least your wife is pretty" I said to Taehyung. "My wife is such a freak, I dont think you would enjoyed it." yes,Taehyung is also married with a really weird girl but she's pretty at least.
Jungkook laughed at us. "Alright that is enough, we need to go to our next class" Jin said to us while patting my back.

Jennie Pov
I wish people love me or at least love me. I don't get it just because I don't dressed like those girls with skirts, shorts, cropped tops. I prefer long pants and shirts as it is comfortable. I sighed and look at the popular group of the school one more time and walk to my next class.

While walking, I was pushed against the locker. "Bitch, I told you to get away from Taehyung already," a random girl, maybe a fangirl of them said to me.

"I think that is enough before I do something that you will regret." I look up and saw Joy unnie crossing her arms while glaring at the girl. The group is girls shake in feared and walk or more likely run away from us.

Joy unnie walk to me and give me a hand to stand up. I wiped my tears, hoping she would not see it. "Are you okay?!" She said to me. "I'm okay. I feel fine." I reassured to her. "Are you sure?" I nodded my head to her. I picked up my books. "Thank you." "No problem." She smiled at me. And I walk away to my classroom.

Joy pov
"Why are you late?" Seulgi unnie slapped my arm. "Ouch! What was that for?" I exclaimed. "You deserve it now tell me why were you late?" She scolded me. "I was helping Jennie from Taehyung's fangirl after they pushed her to the ground." I tell her. Seulgi unnie had a shocked face but changed into a sad face. I understand what she was feeling and think about.

"I feel sorry for them. Just because there are married with the two hot guys of the school doesn't mean they are supposed to get hate or bully by them." She said. I nodded in agreement. "I thought those two idiots will change but they got worse. Y/n and Jennie are such angels. They deserved better." I said. "I know but it's Jimin's and Taehyung choice if they want to change. Well, let's go before we are actually late for class." I laughed at her. We quickly went to out class before our teacher come.

Y/n Pov
It has been two hours since lunch and I'm on my last class of the day. The class I hate the most, PE. I'm not fond of working out as it was useless and you will gain weight back when you eat. I'm sitting down on the bench as I am pregnant so I can't do any physical. You can't expect a eight months pregnant girl playing on the field.

Suddenly I felt someone beside me. I look and it was Yeri unnie. She was only a one month older than me but she prefer me to call her unnie. "Here you go," passing me a bottle of water. "Thank you, you don't need to this." I said to her. "Well it's really sunny and you and the baby should stay hydrated." She said to me. I nodded and say thank you to her.

"Break time over!" Our teacher shouted.
"I need to go now. See you later." I waved back at her.

30 minutes later
The bell rings...

I got up and pick up my stuff. I was walking in the hallway and saw something that will break my heart to pieces...

Jimin was kissing a girl against the locker. They were enjoying the kiss. I could tell.

I quickly walk away to avoid anybody who saw might see me. I went to toilet and wipe my tears. I stare at the mirror. I started judging myself why people hate me. I was wearing sweatpants and a shirt. I don't wear make up. I look like shit. But before I said anything more. "Stop it, you are beautiful for who you are." I slapped myself. I breathe in and smile. I went out and go to the bus stop.

Hope you enjoy it;))