𝘁 𝗲 𝗻🌻

Y/n Pov
It has been almost one week since i gave birth and I'm preparing my stuff to leave the hospital with Jaemin. Jimin is arriving later as he needed to do something.

I was lying down on the bed when I heard a knock. "Come in"

I opened my eyes as I felt a presence beside me. "What are you doing here?" I looked at Jennie seriously. "Does Taehyung know that you are here? What if he found out that-" Jennie covered my mouth.

"Geez, calm down. He didn't went home yesterday night as he went to a party. So, I was alone at home." I looked at her. If Taehyung went the party, The rest of BTS and Red Velvet also went. Jimin was there. So this is what he was to doing.

"So, I see that he didn't told you about it." I looked down. Jennie hold my hands. "It's ok if you want to cry."

"No, I will not cry about him. I thought he would change after Jaemin is born but I was wrong." She smiled sadly.

"That's enough. Now where is my nephew?" She stand up to carry Jaemin. I smiled at her.
_________________________________________
I gently put Jaemin on the crib. I looked at the time. 1.50 am. I walked to my room and lie down. Finally I can sleep.

Then, I heard a cry again....but it suddenly stopped. That's weird. Maybe I'm just hallucinating from not sleeping enough.

It didn't took any minute before I went to sleep.
_________________________________________
Jimin Pov
"Now be quiet baby, Mommy is sleeping right now." I whispered and kissed his forehead, trying to calm down Jaemin.

Cute. I looked at Jaemin who is sleeping. He smiled without realising it.

I will always be with you...

I kissed his forehead one more time before putting him back to the crib.
_________________________________________

I groaned, feeling the sunlight hitting my face. I sit up and rubbed my eyes. When I was about to go to sleep again, I smelled a delicious aroma from downstairs.

My stomach growled in hunger. "I think I should eat first." I got up and went to the kitchen.

Y/n was there carrying Jaemin. She looks so cute with the sweatpants, the long sleeved shirt and her round shaped glasses.

Y/n turned around and saw Jimin. "Oh you are awake already. The breakfast is done already. Call me when you need something. I will put Jaemin to sleep." I stop staring at her. He nodded.

I sat down and looked at the food that was served infront of me. I pick up my cutlery and started digging up the food. I remember how amazed I was with Y/n cooking skill when we got married. The food Y/n made is really nice.

I finished my food quickly and placed it on the sink. I was about to walked to my room when I heard a ringtone. I looked to see where it is coming from and it was Y/n's phone.

I walked to the living room to pick up the phone which was on the table. I looked at the phone curiously who is calling my wife.

'Min-"

"What are you doing?!" I looked behind to see Y/n. "Your phone was ringing. Someone is calling you."

Y/n picked up her phone. "Jennie called me. I think she is asking about the project." I nodded.

She walked away but I still stayed there. I think about the incident just now. Why does she looks nervous? I asked myself as I remembered the fear in her eyes.

Tsk...since when I cared.

I walked into my room and continued my sleep.
_________________________________________
Y/n Pov
That was closed as I stared at my phone. If he took it, he will know everything.

"YAH! Why are you calling me?"
_________________________________________
😗✌ love ya'll