𝘁 𝗵 𝗶 𝗿 𝘁 𝗲 𝗲 𝗻🌻

Y/n Pov
"You guys should be wondering why we you are all gather in here instead of practising." Director Byung Hun looked at us. "We had decided for you guys to have short vacation at Jeju island to take a rest before the actual competition." Everybody smiled widely and cheered. "But first you guys need to practice hard." He continued and smiled.

"I can't believe they will give us a vacation. I'm so excited." Yeri unnie said. "They should be really rich for letting all of us have vacation." Joy unnie said. Yeri unnie nodded. Jennie unnie snorted. I nudged her and give her a look.

"We should start practicing." Wendy unnie smiled, not realising what Jennie and I did. We went to the dance room and red velvet stretched while Jennie and I watched. The music start and we both cheered at them. As the music soon stopped, we heard an applause from the door. All of us looked at the door and saw BTS.

"I see you guys are practicing hard for the vacation." Hoseok said. Everyone laughed. The boys went into the room. They talked about how excited they are for the vacation.

I smiled at them. "They are really closed." Jennie unnie said. I nodded. "Should we leave them?" I asked her. She stand up and nodded. I stood up and we left the room quietly, not wanting to interrupt their conversation.

I looked at them once again and smiled.
_________________________________________
I sighed as I cancelled another word on the paper. Concentrate Y/n

"Y/n. I'm going somewhere and I won't be coming home. I will stay at Jin hyung's house." Jimin entered the room. I almost flinched when he burst into the room without knocking. "Yeah...sure." Calm down Y/n. He went out of the room.

I kept my things and went to my bed. I'm so tired. Without realising, my eyes slowly closed.
___________________________________________
1.45 am
I looked at the clock. I sit up and stretched my arms. I walked to my window. The sky looks beautiful. Suddenly, something caught my eyes. I saw a van in front of the gate. My eyes widened.

I quickly took my phone. Answer my call Jimin. I bite my lips. I went to Jaemin's room. Jaemin was still sleeping. I put my phone down. I went out of the room slowly.

I looked around cautiously as I went down the stairs. Stop being paranoid Y/n. I was about to turned around when I felt someone cover my mouth with a cloth. I was trying so hard to pushed the person but the smell is slowly making me sleepy.
_________________________________________
Jimin Pov
I rubbed my eyes. Who is calling at this time? I looked at my phone. It was Y/n. I took my phone to answer it but it ended. I was about to messaged her when I saw something. My eyes widened.

I jumped out of the bed and dashed out of the room. "Oi! Where are you going at this time?!" I heard Jin hyung shouted. I ignored him and went into my car.

Please nothing happened...

I reached the house and run into the house. It was dark. I called out for Y/n's name. There was no answer. My heart was racing really fast.

Then, I heard a loud cry from upstairs. I ran up and went to Jaemin's room. Please... I breathe in and opened the door. I went to the crib and saw Jaemin crying.

I quickly carried him. I saw something on the table. It was Y/n's phone. I took out my phone. Nobody mess what's mine.
___________________________________________
"Jimin!" Mrs Kim ran to me. "Oh thank god you are ok." She carried Jaemin. "Where is Y/n?" Mr Kim appeared. Mrs Kim's eyes turn scared that her daughter is not here.

I told them what happened. Mr Kim looked angry. Mr Kim told his wife to go back home. I asked him what are we going to do.

"We are going to end this."
___________________________________________