𝘁 𝘄 𝗲 𝗻 𝘁 𝘆 𝘁 𝘄 𝗼🌻

Y/n Pov
"Jimin, are you sure I could join?" I asked again. Jimin invited to a party and he wanted me to join him. He went to me and put his hands on my waist. "I'm sure." I looked at him doubly. "Please..." he pout at me. 'Oh no....why must he pout?" I sighed inwardly. "Fine." He smiled widely. "Come on, we need to go before we are late." I nodded and he hold my hands.
Jimin drive us to the place. I gaped at the place. 'The person who live here is like a royalty.' I thought to myself.  I followed Jimin as I look at the intricate details of the house. We went inside. The whole place was blasted loudly with music. I saw Yeri unnie running across the room towards me. She hugged me tightly. "You came!" She said. "Well, someone forced me to come." I gave Jimin a side glare. He laughed and said, "I need to find the boys, I will come back and get us drinks." I nodded to him as he walk away. "I need to show you something." I laughed at Yeri unnie as she dragged me.
'Where is he?' I looked at my watch. Forty minutes has passed but Jimin has not came back. "I need to go to the toilet." I said. Irene unnie nodded at me and continued to Joy unnie venting. I walked out of the place and sighed. 'Peace and quiet.' I breathe in the fresh air and breathe out. I walk around not knowing what am I supposed to do. Suddenly, I heard a conversation. I went closer.
I covered my mouth in shock. Jimin was against on the wall with a girl infront of him. They look like they were in a deep conversation. Their distance was too close and I was annoyed. I sighed and decided to leave the place. I took of my phone and messaged Irene unnie.
'Unnie, I'm going back home. I don't feel well.' I pressed send and walk out of the place. I walk in silence. I heard a notification. I looked at my phone, expecting a message by Irene unnie.
It was a phone call. I answer it up.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"Tsk." I replied.
"For what?"
"I swear, you owe me."
"Fine, coming." I ended the call. I rolled my eyes and smile to myself.
__________________________________________
Jimin Pov
"What do you want, Natalie?" I asked as she pushed me against the wall. "Nothing." She smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and lightly pushed her. I continued walking as she tried to talk to me.
"Something happened?" Namjoon hyung passed me a drink. "Natalie." He nodded and chuckled. "I heard that Y/n is here. Where is she?" Hoseok hyung asked. My widened. 'Fuck... I forgot again.' "Are you ok?-" he asked. "I'll talk to you later." I stand to and ran to look for Y/n. I panted heavily. 'Where are you?' He gripped his hair. He was about to continue running but he saw Irene noona.
"Noona!" I ran to her as fast as I can. "Where is Y/n?" I asked before she said anything. Oh! She went back home. She message me that she wasn't feeling well." I sighed. Irene noona continued to talk, "She didn't tell you?" She asked. I nodded. "I will go now." I walked with my head down and went to the boys.
"Are you ok?" Jin hyung asked as he looked at me. I nodded not knowing what to say. I looked at the place. "Hyung, I will go back home now. I'm tired." Jin hyung give me a look but nodded. I left the place and went back home. I sighed knowing why Jin hyung gave me the look. I never ever felt tired whenever I went to a party. I always get drunk, flirt with girls and fuck them if I had a chance to.
'She changed me.' I thought to myself, not realising the smile on my face.
__________________________________________
Y/n Pov
"Bro are you serious?" I looked at Lucas oppa, annoyed. Another guy came in. "What are supposed to expect?" Sanghoon Oppa said innocently. I rolled my eyes. I gave them a look. "Ok, ok here you go. Sorry for disturbing your majesty." I smiled widely at them. I said goodbye and went back home.
I reached the house but I realised that the lights are on. 'I thought I off them' I thought to myself. I went inside and cautiously looked around. I went deeper but I saw Jimin lying on the couch. He was sleeping. Why is he here early? I went to him and tap his shoulder. "Jimin, wake up." He opened his eyes and jumped to hugged me. "Where were you? I was worried. I'm sorry for leaving you at the party-" "it's ok, I was bored anyways." "But-" "shh" I placed my finger on his lip shutting his mouth up. I went upstairs to my room and change my clothes. I went to my bed preparing to sleep but I felt myself being lift from comfortable bed. I opened one eye and saw Jimin carrying me. "Jimin, what are you doing? Where are you bringing me" I asked. "My room. " He went inside his room and laid me down on his bed and lie down beside me. "Why?" I asked. "I want to hugged you." He moved closer to me. "Y/n, I'm sorry again." He said. I looked at him and snuggle closer to him. "Jimin, I'm perfectly fine. I'm not angry about it." He was about to said something but I glared at him. He looked at me and chuckled. We both soon fell asleep.
__________________________________________
Lmao🥱