𝗲 𝗶 𝗴 𝗵 𝘁🌻

Y/n Pov
7.25am...
5 more minutes until class is starting and Jennie is still not here. She never missed a lesson unless it was an emergency. I looked at my phone to checked if there is any messages. Then, someone sat beside me. I looked at the person and smile. It was Jennie.

"Good morning," I said. "-Are you ok?" Noticing she is quiet. Before she said anything, the teacher walked in. She smiled weakly at me. I looked at her one more time before putting my attention to the teacher.

_________________________________________
There was silence in the air. It was break time but Jennie have yet to tell me what's wrong. "Jennie, what's wrong?" I asked, breaking the silence. Just about to answer, there was footsteps coming. As I looked up, Taehyung ws infront of us.

"Mom said that we will meet them at their house for dinner." He said nonchalantly. "Ok-" He walked away. "I wondered why Mom wants to meet us." I said and looked at her. She wasn't paying attention to me. I looked at where she is looking at. A hickey on Taehyung's neck. I looked at Jennie again. She was on the verge of crying.

"It's ok." I quickly hugged her. She soon start crying. I rubbed her back gently.

"It hurts. It hurts a lot to know that someone you love is with someone else." I sadly smiled, understanding how it feels. I remember when i saw Jimin with a hickey before.

Jennie soon stopped crying. "Thank you Y/n." I smiled at her. We continued doing our work and leave to our next class.

_________________________________________
It was the day of the lesson and I was walking out of the school campus. Suddenly, a car stopped infront of me. I look at it curiously. The car window rolled down.

"What are waiting? We have to go somewhere." He said not looking at me. I nodded, remember that we have to go to my parent's house and quickly went inside the car. Girls started fangirling when they saw Jimin as the car window is still down.

I rolled my eyes at them. Of course, Jimin is flirting with them. How did I kno? He literally just wink at them. He rolled up the car window as we left the school.

_________________________________________
We had finally reached my parents house. We went out of the car and went inside. The maid saw us and bow at us. She told us where are my parents and we went to where are they.

"Y/n! Jimin! You guys are finally here." She smiled widely at us. She walked to us and hugged us. "How are you and my grandchild." She asked me. "We are doing perfectly fine." She smiled at my answer.

Mom and i walked to the library while Jimin went to my father's office. I looked inside the library. I usually spend my time in here when I was younger. I looked at the picture frame. It was a photoshoot of our family. Dad, mom, Taehyung and...I. I smiled at it but it soon disappeared, remembering why it is in here instead in the hallway.

Mom and Dad didn't want anyone I'm their daughter. So, I rarely go outside with them. I mean who want people to know their daughter is useless and is not that pretty.

Dad is really good looking and Mom is really beautiful. Taehyung is really handsome. Whenever I stand beside them, I looked like an uncooked potato. I would stayed in my room when there is guests coming and only leave my room when they are gone.

Then, I heard the door opened. I looked at it was Jennie.

"Oh Jennie you are here already." Mom hugged her. "Sorry, we are late." She apologised. "It's ok. You guys are here already." We talked about school and what are we going to do.

_________________________________________
"Girls, I need to go. The maid will call you when dinner is ready." We nodded and she went out of the room.

"So why are you late?" I looked at her. "Taehyung was making out with a girl and I was waiting for them to finish flirting outside the school campus." I rolled my eyes. "They will never change huh?" Jennie shrugged.

"Hope they will appreciate us before we are gone." She said. "-but i don't think I could leave him." She continued. I looked down sadly.

We read our books in silence.
_________________________________________
Jimin Pov
"What do you mean that they know about Y/n and Jennie?" Mr Kim asked. I shrugged. I told them what happened at the event and the little incident.

"Hope nothing happened. Y/n is going to give birth soon." Mrs Kim said as sh is worried about them.

"I tightened the securities of our house and I followed Y/n every where in school." I said, reassuring her.

Knock, knock

"Come in," Mr Kim said. "Dinner is ready sir." Mr Kim nodded. She bow and walked out of the room.

_________________________________________
At home...
Y/n Pov
Buzz..buzz..
Y/n sit up and took her phone. "What do you want?" She looked at the clock. "It is 2.10 am in the morning. Can't you just call me later during day time. I'm sleeping and I need my beauty sleep."

"Yeah, yeah. I will give it tomorrow."
Y/n end the call. She rubbed her eyes gently. Must they really disturbed me.

It didn't took long and Y/n is already sleeping.

_________________________________________
💛💛💛