𝗲 𝗶 𝗴 𝗵 𝘁 𝗲 𝗲 𝗻🌻

Y/n Pov
"How are you guys? Did you guys had fun?" The director asked. Everyone cheered in response. Director smiled at us. "Since your vacation are over, time to start practising. The competition is in few weeks time."

The director continued to talk what he expected about us and what to improve. I really want to close my eyes but I couldn't. I sighed and tried to pay attention. "Why must I be here if I'm not performing." I thought to myself.
___________________________________________
"Oppa, stop teasing me." I saw Jimin and a girl against at the wall. Both of them were kissing and grinding against each other.

Jimin went to a party and came back with a girl. I'm not even surprised any more. I sighed as I heard Jimin's door slammed. "This is going to be a long night." I was about to go to my bed when I heard a doorbell. "Fuck...."

I opened the door and saw mom. "M-mom, come in." I said, hoping that she would not hear what is happening upstairs. We went to the living room and sat on the couch.

"So what are you doing here-" I felt my right cheek in pain. I looked at mom in shocked, holding my right cheek.

"Why did you cheated on Jimim? I didn't raised you to be a slut. I didn't expect you to this. I'm so disappointed in you." She said in angrily. I felt my eyes tearing up.

"Mom, I swear I didn't cheat." She looked at me. "Stop lying-" She was about to say something when both of us hear a moan from upstairs. I looked down as mom looked upstairs. Mom looked at me as she realised what is happening upstairs. Her eyes widened.

I started to cry. Mom ran to me. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry for slapping you. Sorry for misunderstanding the situation." She hugged me. I wiped my tears with my sleeves and I looked at her.

"Go stay at home for a night. Bring Jaemin and your stuff." I nodded and went to my room.
___________________________________________
"Could you tell me what had happened?" I looked at mom who was driving. I sighed as I started telling what had happened to me before this whole marriage happened. How I was bullied and was teased at school. Soon, I was in tears.

"I'm sorry Y/n." She said. I wiped my tears and sighed. "It's ok. I'm used to it." I smiled at her. She looked at me and smiled at me.
We continued to talk as we reached my parent's house.
___________________________________________
Jimin Pov
"Stupid sunlight." I rubbed my eyes as I looked at my surroundings. Then, I saw a girl beside me. The girl open her eyes and smiled at me.

"Yesterday was fun oppa." She smiled at me. My eyes widened as I looked in the blanket. Fuck I'm naked. I think about what happened last night. I was so drunk that I could not think straight. Now I'm stuck with a girl in my bed. Suddenly, I thought of Y/n.

I stand up from bed and picked my clothes. "Oppa what are you doing-" I cringe at the pet name. "I want you to get out." I said darkly. "I said get out!" The girl flinched as I pointed at the door. The girl quickly wear her clothes and started to run out of the house terrified what I will do to her.

I pinch my nose bridge. I started to look for Y/n. I groaned as Jaemin's nursery room was empty. I went to Y/n's room. I knocked the door but there was no response. I opened it and it was empty also. Then, I saw a card on her desk.

Jimin,
This is Y/n. Jaemin and I will stay at mom's house for the night since you went to a party. Both of us will come back home by this evening.
From,
Y/n

I sighed as I know that both of them are safe. I took the card and left the her room. I walked down and went to the living room. I sat down on the couch and try to recall what had happened yesterday.

"But I thought I saw Y/n yesterday?" As I recall. "Maybe I'm just hallucinating?" I said to myself. I took my phone and called someone.

"Mr Kim, can I fetch my wife and son this evening instead."
___________________________________________
I went out of my car and went inside. I bow at Mr Kim as I looked at Y/n carrying Jaemin.

Y/n was patting Mrs Kim and tell her something. Mrs Kim sighed as she looked at Y/n. Y/n hugged her parents and followed me to my car.

Y/n waved at her parents who was standing at the front door as I drive out of the house.
___________________________________________
Y/n Pov
"Please mom, don't tell dad about the situation." I sighed as I remember what I said to mom.

"So why did you guys went to their house." Jimin said as his eyes were at the road. I looked up at him. "Oh... Jaemin and I decided to visit them since it was awhile and you were at a party." I said. Jimin nodded at my statement.

There was silence again as nobody wanted to talked.

The car soon stopped driving as we reached our place. I pick Jaemin up and went inside, leaving Jimin behind.

"Was he smiling just now." I thought to myself as I remember how he was smiling as I entered the house. "Nah. I dont think he was." I said to myself as I laid Jaemin in the crib who was sleeping peacefully.
___________________________________________
"Wait so Mrs Kim knows." I nodded. "I told her about our situation." I sipped my iced coffee. I looked at Jennie unnie who was thinking hardly. "Unnie?" I said. There was no response from her. I called her name again. There was still no response. I snapped my fingers at her.

"Huh? What?" She said as she stopped daydreaming. I chuckled at her reaction. I put my attention to the people who was busy practicing. Everyone was watching Bts and Red Velvet practiced.

"When are we going to tell them?" Jennie unnie asked. I shrugged not knowing what to say. "Maybe soon." I replied. Jennie unnie sighed and nodded.
___________________________________________
Looks like Mrs Kim found out the truth😬