𝗻 𝗶 𝗻 𝗲 𝘁 𝗲 𝗲 𝗻🌻

Y/n Pov
I groaned as I stretched my arms. I heard the door opened. "Oh you are here. Do you want some dinner?" I asked. There was no response. I looked up and gasped.

"Jimin, are you ok?" I ran to him. His shirt was drenched in blood. I looked at his arm and there was cuts. I dragged him to the couch. "Wait, I will get the first aid." I said and take the first aid from the kitchen.

"Does it hurt?" I said as I cleaned the cuts on his arm. He shakes his head no. I paste the bandage on his cuts and looked at his shirt. "How am I going to cleaned that?" I thought to myself and sighed.

Suddenly, Jimin took off his shirt. I looked at him in shock. There was cuts on his chest. I tried to sit comfortably as I cleaned his cuts.

I felt him pulling to his lap. "Thanks." I whispered to him. I peeked at his abs. "Stop it Y/n. Concentrate Y/n." I said to myself. I continued to cleaned his cuts.

"Ok, I'm done." I said as I felt him breathing on my face. I looked up at him slowly. We looked at each other. I felt his hands around my hands tighter and his face getting closer to mine.

Knock, knock

Jimin and I looked at the door. Jimin groaned to himself. "Come in." He said. Hoseok enter the house. "Here is the things in here- what happened in here?" He looked at us with a lenny face. "Nothing." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Sure, sure. Anyway, got to go." I waved at him as he went out. Jimin looked at me. "Do you want to eat?" I asked, getting intimidated by the silence and his stare.
___________________________________________
Jimin Pov
"Woah, are you feeling fine?" Namjoon hyung asked me as he passed a bottle of water to me. "Yea." I said as I drink my water.

"Then, why are you tense?" He asked again. "He's thinking about his wife." Irene noona said as she stepped into the dance room. I glared at her statement. Namjoon hyung laughed at me.

"Why don't you just confess to her?" He asked. "He is a coward." Irene noona said as she sat beside me. "I'm not a coward." I looked at her.

"Sure you are." She said to herself. "Did you said something?" I looked at her. She chuckled and shake her head.

"What am I going to do?" I said, pushing my hair back. "I have a plan." Irene noona said. She looked at Namjoon and I and smiled.
___________________________________________
Y/n Pov
"Finally some fresh air." I said as I opened the door to the rooftop. I breathe in and sigh as I looked at the beautiful scenery.

Then, I heard a sob.

I looked behind to see where is it coming from. I saw a guy sitting with his hands on his face, covering his face. I slowly walked to him.

"Are you ok?" I asked as I tried to looked at the person face. "Jungkook?" I said as I recognised him. I sat beside him.

"May I know why are you crying?" I asked him. "Don't need to tell me if you are uncertain with me." He shakes his head.

"I just feel pressured from all the training. Like I'm not confident and handsome as Jimin hyung and Tae hyung. I'm scared for the photoshoot on Friday. I'm scared that the public will dislike me." he said as his tears continued to stream down his face.

"Hey, don't lose confidence. People will like you. I mean, girls in this school are falling for you. Now, stop crying and smile." I gave him a handkerchief.

"Thanks." He said as he wiped his tears. I pat his back. I looked at the view again There was silence. Suddenly, Jungkook said something.

"You know Jimin is not what you think he is." I looked at him and sadly smiled at him. "Maybe he is not what I think about him." I whispered but loud enough for Jungkook to hear me.
___________________________________________
Kookie is crying🤧. Anyways, sorry for taking a while to update. I been busy studying for my exams. I have three more exams before I can update again:)