𝗳 𝗶 𝘃 𝗲🌻

Y/n POV
Ugh this is giving me a headache. Just pick one choice. I rubbed my forehead with annoyance from all the reading and thinking for this dance competition. How did I got dragged into this problem? Then, i heard footstep.

Jimin is back home from a party with mine and his parents, bts and red velvet. I didn't join because I was never a part of the mafia things. Plus, I don't want to risk my life. I checked the time.

11:45 p.m.

I decided to sleep as it is not good for the baby and I. I rubbed my belly and smiled. "I will see you soon," smiling to myself to sleep.

_________________________________________

I was walking to the library when I felt someone looking at me. I stopped and look behind me. There wasn't anyone. The hallways are empty as most of them are in the cafeteria or in their classrooms. That is weird.

I continued walking but I felt someone staring at me again. Stop being paranoid Y/n. I shrugged my shoulders and ignore the feeling of watching.

Jimin Pov
Phew.. that was close. I sighed and looked back to see if she is still there. I can't help but feel worried for them.
Y/n and the baby, MY baby...

Flashback..

"Well, Mr Park long time no see," I heard someone that I despised the most. "Hello Mr. Ku," I said, trying not to rolled my eyes.

"So how is your wife and your baby-" my eyes widened. How did he know. Nobody know who is Y/n and that I'm married to her. "-i have eyes everywhere if you are wondering," he chuckled at my reaction while sipping at his drink. "Congratulations. Hope you take care of them." He walked towards me. "Before you regret anything." He smiled darkly and walked away. I clenched my fist, breathing in and out before I lose control.

Present time..
I promised myself that night to keep them safe from any danger. Even though I don't always care about them.

But I still have a heart..

"PARK JIMIN!" I looked and saw Taehyung. "I've been looking for you. You have been acting strange after the party. You are making us worry about you. What happened?" He asked.

"I will tell you guys after school," I replied and walk away.

after school...

"So you are telling me that he is planning something about Y/n," Namjoon asked. I nodded my head. "This is really confusing but I thought that Y/n and Jennie was not introduced to the mafia world?" Jungkook asked in confusion. "I also thought the same." I said.

"Oh.. I didn't know you guys are here." Y/n at the door. "Do you guys need something," she continued. "No need, we were about to leave." Jin answer for us. "Ok, but if you need anything just ask." He nodded as she walk up to her room slowly.

"So what are you gonna do?" Taehyung asked. "I have no idea," I said. Taehyung nodded and went outside with the members to go home.

"I know that you cared about her." Irene noona smiled widely. I rolled my eyes at her and chuckled. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." She ruffled my hair.

Im happy that they are my friends
_________________________________________
Y/n Pov
Finally I can go home. I wanna go to my bed and sleep. I was walking out of the school. "Y/n-ah, you forgot this." I looked up and saw Lucas oppa. "Thank you," I replied and walked away.
Lucas oppa is one of the popular kid and there is rumour saying that he is a mafia but I don't know if it is true.

I continued walking when I felt a gripped on my wrist. "I have been looking for you-" I saw Jimin glaring at me "-lets go home." He dragged me to his car and start the engine.

The whole car ride was quiet. Y/n was glancing at him now and then, wondering why is he upset as he was gripping the stirring wheel tightly. Y/n shocked her thoughts away without realising she fell asleep.

Jimin Pov
I stopped the engine as we reached the house. I looked beside me and I saw Y/n sleeping. I moved closer to her not realising the distance was getting shorter. She looked like an angel. Park Jimin snapped out of it. I went outside the car and went to the other side. I picked up Y/n and went to the house. Why is she so light? She is lighter then most girls. I went to her room and lay her down on the bed. I tucked her in with the blanket and looked around her room. I was going out when I saw a frame. I looked closer to see what it was.

It's an ultrasound of ... my baby.
I smiled at the picture. I put backed the frame. I walked to the door and looked backed at Y/n.

I'm gonna take care of you. I promised.
_________________________________________