𝘁 𝘄 𝗲 𝗻 𝘁 𝘆🌻

Y/n Pov
"No, Y/n. This is the right way." Minah said and corrected my dance posture. I tried to copy her. Minah sighed and went to me correct me. "This is how you do. " I nodded.

We were practising the school dance to represent like us. (Similar like how Produce 101 and Produce 48 with Pick me and Nekkoya respectively)

I sighed as I went to the corner of the dance practice. I sat down and looked down sadly. This is harder than I thought. Irene unnie sat beside me. "It's perfectly fine Y/n, don't give up." I smiled at her statement.

"Come on, we need to start practicing to improve." I smiled and nodded. I stand up and went to the middle of the room.

Irene unnie pat my arm. The music start and we started to dance to it. We practice more as I kept on making mistake.

"Y/n could you stop messing up! If you can't do it, then leave!" Seulgi unnie said, annoyed. "I'm sorry. I will I should leave." I looked down and left. I felt my eyes tearing up. I wiped them before it fall. I sighed and decided to go back home.
___________________________________________
Irene Pov
I saw Seulgi sat down on the floor. She sighed and pinch he nose bridge. "Was that really necessary to shout at her?" Minah asked. Seulgi looked at us and her eyes widened. She covered her mouth. "I didn't mean it. I am really stressed this days because of the competition. I'm sorry." She said.

I sat down beside her. "I understand how it feels but don't say sorry to us. Say sorry to Y/n. She was hurt that you shouted just now." Seulgi nodded.
___________________________________________
Jimin Pov
"I'm really nervous for this performance." Jungkook said. "Same." I said, feeling my heart race. "You look really handsome." He said to me. "Of course I am." I said, smugly. He rolled his eyes.

"Y/n is not performing?" He asked as he looke at the audience. "What do you mean?" I replied and follow his direction at where he was looking. I saw Y/n sitting at the front with her parents and my parents. She was holding Jaemin in her lap who was looking around, amazed by the set.

"Jaemin looks cute." I smiled widely at his statement. "Well I'm his father." I response. "You need to stop complementing yourself." He rolled his eyes at me. I laughed at him. "Boys time to perform!"
___________________________________________
Y/n Pov
"Y/n, I'm sorry for shouting at you." Seulgi unnie said. I hugged her. "You are forgiven." Seulgi unnie looked up and smiled at me. I smiled back at her. "Thank you so much- wait why are you not dressed up?"

"I talk to the director to not include me for this performance since I'm not really good. He accepted my decision." I smiled. She was about to replied but I said something first. "No it's not your fault. Stop blaming yourself. I just don't want to join and embarrass myself or the school. " she sighed and nodded. "I need to go. Say to the others good luck with performance." I hugged her and went to my mother.

She passed me Jaemin. "Are you excited to see the performance?" She said with joy. I chuckled at her. "The performance is starting soon." Somone said on the mic. Mom and I put our attention to the stage. The boys and girls walked to the stage. I looked at them amazed with their confidence. The stand on their position, waiting for the music to start.

(PERFORMANCE)

The music stopped and everyone clapped. I was amazed at their performance. Jimin looks confident and hot. 'Y/n stop fangirling over your forced husband' I thought to myself. I stand up and saw Mom looking at me. "What?" She gave me a knowing look. I rolled my eyes at her.

We follow dad and Jimin's parents.
___________________________________________
I pushed the pram inside and entered the house. I took Jaemin who was asleep from the pram and carried him to the living room. I laid him on the couch and walk to the kitchen to get myself a cup of water. I went back to the living room when I felt someone hugged me.

"I thought you disappeared." Jimin said to me. "Oh...sorry for not telling you. We went to eat lunch with our parents after your performance." Jimin let go of me and nodded.

I carried Jaemin and went to his nursery room with Jimin following behind. I laid him at his crib and left the room quietly, not wanting the baby to wake up.

"Y/n, we will be going somewhere." Jimin said. I nodded. "When?" I asked. "Next week. Dress somethingyouare comfortable with" I nodded again. He smiled and kissed my forehead before going to his room.

'Did he just kiss my forehead?' I said to myself while touching my forehead. I soon blushed realised what had just happened.

'What are you doing to me Park Jimin'
___________________________________________
Ooh where is Jimin bringing Y/n?