𝘁 𝘄 𝗲 𝗻 𝘁 𝘆 𝘁 𝗵 𝗿 𝗲 𝗲🌻

Jimin Pov

"Jimin are you ok?" Yoongi hyung asked. I didn't replied back and stare at my hands. Yoongi hyung looked at me confused why am I acting like this. "He's mad that guy is talking to his wife." Jungkook sat beside me and laughed. I glare at him and looked at Y/n and a guy who was talking and laughing together. I felt my anger rose in me. "Calm down, Jimin. There are just friends." Yoongi hyung said and pat my back. I breathe in and continue glaring at them.

Y/n Pov

I felt someone looking at me but I choose to ignore. "Well, looks like someone is angry." Jackson oppa said. I looked at him in confusion. "Your husband is glaring at us especially me." He chuckled. I glanced behind me. I saw Jimin looking at us. "Anyways, I need to go. See you later." He pat my head. "Are you going to meet you girlfriend?" I teased. His cheeks turned red and I laughed at him. "Goodbye." I waved at him.

Jennie unnie walked to me. "Y/n, we have a problem. I need to go for something but I can't due to this event." "It's ok. Just go. Director Byung should allow. I will tell him" I reassured her. She nodded. "Thank you." And she ran away.

_____________________________________________

"Hi, mom." I sat beside her while she passed me Jaemin. I tickled him and he laughed. "How do you feel that Jimin is dancing with someone else instead of you?" Mom asked. I looked at her. "Honestly, I'm not jealous or mad. Plus, if I dance with him, we will lose." I said to her and smile. "Something happened I can tell." I blushed at her words. "Jimin....confessed to me." Her eyes widened and hugged me. I smile widely at her.

"Congratulations for the performance. You guys did well. You can now take a break nd eat your lunch. Be sure to be back by 3 pm for the interview." Everyone nodded at the director announcement.

I went to Bts and Red Velvet table. "Hi." I said to them. Nobody replied and there was silence. I looked at them worried. "Are you guys nervous for the interview?" Everyone nodded. "You guys will do great." I smiled at them. "Now eat, you guys need the energy." I said to them.

_____________________________________________

"Hello sweetie." I hugged dad. "Why are you here?" I asked. "We will be having dinner together after they are done with their interview." I nodded and sat beside him. We continue to talk about random topic.

I saw Director Byung walked to the students. They were anxiously waiting to start. Then, the host walk to them and sat beside Director Byung. "The live is starting in 3, 2, 1. Action!" Someone said.

"Hello, everybody. I'm (host name) and I'm here to interview students from (college name) and react to some of their duo performances."

The host went to asked some students how was the performance, what was difficult and watched their performance.

"Last performance since we don't really much time."

The performance video was played.

"This performers are Jimin and Natalie. So, how did you guys feel that you guys finally performed it on stage and i heard that you guys need to kiss." Before Natalie could say anything or boast, Jimin took the mic first. "It was difficult because the dance steps needs to be sharp and we needed to do the kiss part. It was really hard as we are not that close and awkward kissing a stranger but we managed to do and we did a peck instead." I smiled at his words. I felt my mom nudged me and she gave me a teasing look. I blushed. Mom continued to teased me.

Skip time....

"I'm proud of you guys." Dad said. Bts and Red velvet thank him. The night was filled with laughter and chatter. Everybody had fun with a little alcohol included.

_____________________________________________

I was washing Jaemin's dirt bottles when I felt someone hugging me. Jimin closed his eyes and sniffed my hair. "I love you." He said. I smiled at him. I dried my hands and turn around. "I love you too." I hugged him back. There was a peaceful silence in the air. "I'm sorry." Jimin said out of nowhere. I looked at him and tilt my head in confusion.

"For kissing Natalie." I hold his hands. "I'm not mad. You were forced to do so. So, don't be sad anymore." I said. "But-" I hugged him. He stopped talking.

That night we fell asleep with each other embraces.

_____________________________________________

I was sitting on the chair listening to Joy unnie and Wendy unnie conversation. I looked at Yeri unnie, concerned that she has been quiet for the past few minutes. "Are you ok?" I asked her. Joy unnie and Wendy unnie stopped talking and looked at us.

"I'm just scared and nervous of my outfit for tomorrow." Yeri unnie looked down on her lap. They all need to wear their own outfits tomorrow to get used to it exceptfor those who are not joining. Everyone have different types of designs and colours of clothes.

"Unnie, be confident. You can do it." I said to her and she nodded. She inhaled and exhaled while I I smiled at her. I'm a bit worried of all the female students. They all have such a short dress or skirts. I hope they don't feel too uncomfortable. We continue talking about the previous topic.

Skip time....

"Please everyone, wear your outfits tomorrow." Director Byung said. Everyone was excited to wear their clothes. I heard Taehyung and Jungkook boasting their outfits. I rolled my eyes at them and laugh. I felt a arm around my waist. "Are you excited to see mine?" I looked at Jimin and nodded. I am really curious what his outfit looks like.

"Y/n, what are you wearing tomorrow?" Irene unnie asked. "What do you mean? I'm wearing my normal outfits of course." I smiled at her. She nodded. I sighed to myself.

_____________________________________________

Next day....

"Unnie, you look so pretty. I told you that you can do it." I smile brightly at her. "You too. Jimin is eye fucking you now even you are wearing sweatpants." Yeri unnie teased me. I looked at Jimin. I stopped breathing. He was wearing a black suit that suits him well.

Everyone was staring at him as he walk towards us. Do you know those slow and dramatic walk? It's actually happening right now.

He stopped infront of me. He bend down to my height and pecked my lips. "How do I look?" I gulped. "You looked handsome." He chuckled. He put his arm around my waist.

He introduced me to some of his friends that he made for the past few weeks.

We went to our seats. "Goodluck, I will go to our parents now. Have fun." I kissed his cheeks and went to where my parents were sitting at.

"Where's dad?" I asked mom. "He went to the toilet. He's coming back any soon." I nodded. "Are you still proud of me even if I didn't join these competition?" I asked suddenly and looked at the bunch of students boasting their outfit.

"Sweetie, I'm proud of you always. You are unique from others and that is what makes it you." She hugged me. I smiled widely at her.

Skip time because I don't what to write.

"Mom, may I go to the toilet." I whispered. She nodded at me. I quietly stand up not trying to make any noise to disturb the briefing.

I looked around the place.

'I missed this.'

_____________________________________________

finally updated:) sorry for taking that long:(