zach herron

i was sitting in the living room of my brother jack and his best friends zach's shared house. jack was out at a photo shoot and zach was upstairs showering. i put some disney plus on and began watching hannah montana. (a/n: the BEST show ever)

a few minutes after i started watching it, zach walked downstairs, shirtless and in sweatpants. "hey." he said. "hey." i replied. he sat down next to me and covered himself up with a blanket. to be honest, i have always had a crush on zach but kept quiet because i knew jack wouldn't approve of his best friend dating his little sister.

i pulled the blanket over me as well and sorta snuggled into zach's side. about halfway through the episode, zach put his hand on my thigh, inching it upward every few minutes. i shuffled in my position and tried to ignore the sudden urge of pressing my lips onto his. he moved his hand to my underwear, slipping his hands in. he gently rubbed my clit and i slightly moaned. he rubbed it a little faster, making me moan more. "zach, we shouldn't be doing this." i said. "no we shouldn't, but i want to, do you want to?" he asked. "yes i do but what if jack comes home?" "he still has at least 2 hours, we have plenty of time." i smirked and removed his hand from my underwear. i straddled him and started kissing his lips. they were soft up against mine. i then moved onto his neck, definitely leaving hickies every now and then.

he then picked me up and walked us upstairs to his room. he threw me on the bed and started attacking my neck with kisses. i moaned to the feeling. i could feel him smirk up against my neck. he then pulled off my hoodie, leaving me in only my underwear since i wasn't wearing a bra or shorts. he started playing with my boob, sucking on it. i moaned and grabbed his junk. he swatted my hand away and i whined. he then removed my underwear and started rubbing my clit again. i moaned loudly since he was going way faster than before. "z-zach!!" i yelled. he stopped and started taking off his sweatpants. i could see his length growing. he took off his boxers and lined himself up with my entrance. "are you sure you wanna do this?" he asked. "hell yes." he slowly entered me, knowing that this was my first time. he started with slow thrusts. i winced at the feeling at first but then the pain turned into pleasure. "faster!" i moaned out. he thrusted faster, making me moan even louder. "fuck zach!" i yelled. he was going super fast now, groaning himself. i grabbed onto his back, definitely leaving scratches. "holy fuck!" i moaned. zach's room was full of our moans. i could feel the knot growing in my stomach. "i-im gonna cum!" i yelled. "me too." he replied. we both came at the same time and we rode out our highs. he pulled out and laid down next to me, wrapping his arms around my bare waist. "you are on the pill right?" he asked. "yes." "oh, and don't tell jack." he said. "too late." we hear a voice say. we both looked up at the door of zach's room and saw jack standing there. shit.