eben franckewitz

hannah's pov
i walked into mr. jackson's classroom and sat my books down. i did my daily routine for his class, which consists of me getting out the lesson plans, passing out any papers that needed to be passed out, and giving each desk a calculator. i finished passing  out everything and walked up to mr. jackson's desk. "good morning hannah!" he said. "good morning mr. jackson!" "i have a question for you, i just need to wait until eben gets here." he said. my heart skipped a beat. eben has been my crush since the 3rd grade, now we're in 11th. "e-eben?" "yes." i went silent and nervously waited for eben to come in.

he came in and stood next to me. "you said you needed to see me mr. jackson?" he said, glancing at me. i looked down at my feet and waited for our teacher to talk. "eben, you are failing my class and if you fail, you cannot play football, and i need you on the team! so hannah here is going to tutor you and help you pass my class, of course, if it's okay with her." mr. jackson said. a small smile creeped onto my face but i got rid of it before eben could see it. "yeah that's fine." i said. eben nodded and we sat down. "my house or yours?" he asked. "m-mine. my parents won't be home." i said. he smirked and nodded. "okay."

eben and i walked into my house and up to my room. "you can sit in that chair." i said. "where are you gonna sit?" he asked. "i'll stand." i grabbed my textbook and walked over to the desk he was standing at. i began teaching him the math. he dropped his pencil and accidentally touched my thigh. for some reason, that made me horny. i smirked to myself and sat down on his lap. he gasped but didn't move me away. i could feel his length growing underneath me. he put his hands on my waist and pushed me back towards him. "i think that's enough for today." i whispered. i turned around so i was still sitting on his lap but facing him. i slowly leaned in and kissed him. his hands roamed up my shirt to my boobs. i softly moaned. "who knew the quiet girl could be this freaky." he said, laughing. "oh eben, there's a lot of things about me that you don't know." i replied, smirking. "well i'm wanting to figure them out." he picked me up and pushed me onto the bed, ripping my clothes off of me. he didn't hesitate to slam into me. "HOLY FUCK!" i screamed. he thrusted fast, causing my eyes to roll to the back of my head and my moans to be loud. he groaned and slammed into me even harder, lifting one of my legs over his shoulder so he could go deeper. "OH MY GOSH E-EBEN!" i moaned out. "THAT'S NOT MY NAME!" he groaned out. "D-DADDY! IM GONNA CUM!" his thrusts got sloppier. "me too." he said. i clenched around him and felt him release in me. i released, letting a final loud moan to escape my lips. he pulled out and plopped down next to me. "wow hannah, that was the best sex i've ever had." he said. i laughed. "told there was a lot of things you didn't know about me."